Policing in the UK

There is no such thing as acting outside of the law if immediate self-defence was required. What about the use of excessive force on the other police officer who is floored and had her nose broken?

When this happens all that matters is who escalated it and who did it first and that wasn't the police. A jury would never agree from those videos that it wasn't self-defence.

They're lucky because these were UK armed officers, their counterparts in the US would have shot them.

Looks like the copper was confused and could probably have been acting whilst concussed but still managed to subdue the scrote. All we are waiting for now is the violent attack these muppets committed on other people at the airport.

There is no such thing as acting outside of the law if immediate self-defence was required. What about the use of excessive force on the other police officer who is floored and had her nose broken?

When this happens all that matters is who escalated it and who did it first and that wasn't the police. A jury would never agree from those videos that it wasn't self-defence.

They're lucky because these were UK armed officers, their counterparts in the US would have shot them.
I'm sorry mate, but I think any investigation will find it was excessive and, at that point in time, not self defence

So he was tazered, hit the floor and then after a few seconds without moving was then booted in the head?

Not sure that’s the smoking gun that clears the police you think it is.

Of course him going wild throwing haymakers beforehand will see him do some time but I don’t think the IE will forgive the last few seconds of that video.
The copper needs to hold his hands and say he’s made a mistake due to the intensity of the situation, he’s only human, wearing a uniform doesn’t make you immune to emotion. People can bang on about being professional but coppers are human just like everyone else and make mistakes like everyone else.

Looks like the copper was confused and could probably have been acting whilst concussed but still managed to subdue the scrote. All we are waiting for now is the violent attack these muppets committed on other people at the airport.
I’d have said this was parody if it was from any other poster than you.

No need to conflate the two. The perpetrators in this incident acted outside of the law, way outside, and the people who are paid and trained to uphold the law did not have any right to act above the law.

Quite simple really, if you take the emotional side out of it.

I understand why the individual did it, but I don’t condone it.

I never thought about concussion, pretty good mitigation. You can be my McKenzie friend on my next disciplinary!

I never thought about concussion, pretty good mitigation. You can be my McKenzie friend on my next disciplinary!

There are still people on this thread not taking that into account at all, but they have voiced concern for the poorly "Victim" which I have to say doesn't surprise me.

No need to conflate the two. The perpetrators in this incident acted outside of the law, way outside, and the people who are paid and trained to uphold the law did not have any right to act above the law.

Quite simple really, if you take the emotional side out of it.

I understand why the individual did it, but I don’t condone it.
How do you know that they weren't fighting members of the public before this? It seems like they turn around and then start fighting the police followed by seriously injuring an officer who was blindsided by it.

They then started fighting wildly and the only immediate response to protect the public and the officers themselves is to subdue them with any force necessary. This is the crap that the police have to deal with and they're only human.

Like I said, in other countries on another day other armed police forces would of shot them.

So he was tazered, hit the floor and then after a few seconds without moving was then booted in the head?

Not sure that’s the smoking gun that clears the police you think it is.

Of course him going wild throwing haymakers beforehand will see him do some time but I don’t think the IE will forgive the last few seconds of that video.
Looks to me like he was slightly winded after grabbing the officer and falling backwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.