Policing in the UK

Such a vicious attack, I’d expect longer than 5 years.

You would think so looking at that, people need to know the punishment for that behaviour is harsh
It’s so shocking as I can’t remember before seeing people just fight like that with police and the reason you don’t see it is people know how heavy the punishment will be
Just can’t have that especially at an airport with armed police

You would think so looking at that, people need to know the punishment for that behaviour is harsh
It’s so shocking as I can’t remember before seeing people just fight like that with police and the reason you don’t see it is people know how heavy the punishment will be
Just can’t have that especially at an airport with armed police
We still don’t know the full context but from that video it looks like the person being arrested was caught unawares and that they lashed out. However, they then had time to realise what situation that they were in, ie. it wasn’t somebody attacking them, and should’ve immediately stopped.

A gross over reaction all around and something that needs to be dealt with in the proper manner.

So they deserved it. Just leaves me thinking how that scrawny prick battered 3 coppers, he shouldn't have stood a chance

I know it’s unprofessional by the Police but that lad deserved a kick in the head after viewing that video, can’t go round punching coppers without some sort of retribution, let’s see how hard they are in prison.

Or, due to the circumstances, lost discipline and acted outside of the law.
There is no such thing as acting outside of the law if immediate self-defence was required. What about the use of excessive force on the other police officer who is floored and had her nose broken?

When this happens all that matters is who escalated it and who did it first and that wasn't the police. A jury would never agree from those videos that it wasn't self-defence.

They're lucky because these were UK armed officers, their counterparts in the US would have shot them.

So they deserved it. Just leaves me thinking how that scrawny prick battered 3 coppers, he shouldn't have stood a chance
He attacked one from behind and one was a female whose nose was broke as he hit her full on, which i don't think she expected.
Can be a scrawny as you like if you are going to deploy those tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.