Policing in the UK

Looks to me like he was slightly winded after grabbing the officer and falling backwards
Honestly, he deserves to do time for his initial attack on the officers. He could have caused serious harm to any one of them.

I’m still not sure the last action of a boot to the head was the correct action at that particular point but I ain’t losing any sleep over it one way or another.

Seen the new footage.

Didn't think it was well handled from the outset when the officers pushed his head down immediately, seemed to kick things off.

However the two lads should be arrested and charged for assaulting 4 police officers, not least punching two women officers.

The officer who stamped on his head will get a disciplinary hearing but the fact he looked concussed will be a mitigating factor. I don't think he'll lose his job over it. At least he shouldn't imo.

The extremists on both the Anti-Muslim and the Anti-Police side should both shut the fuck up.

I know it’s unprofessional by the Police but that lad deserved a kick in the head after viewing that video, can’t go round punching coppers without some sort of retribution, let’s see how hard they are in prison.
The copper still needs to lose his job and be prosecuted. Anything that happened before the guy was on the floor and booted and stamped on is irrelevant

Seen the new footage.

Didn't think it was well handled from the outset when the officers pushed his head down immediately, seemed to kick things off.

However the two lads should be arrested and charged for assaulting 4 police officers, not least punching two women officers.

The officer who stamped on his head will get a disciplinary hearing but the fact he looked concussed will be a mitigating factor. I don't think he'll lose his job over it. At least he shouldn't imo.

The extremists on both the Anti-Muslim and the Anti-Police side should both shut the fuck up.

What about the riots if the police were to arrest the two perps

Ok this is an horrific attack on police.

It looks like they attempt to arrest the skinny male whereupon the larger male intervenes and assaults the (kicking) officer. Another officer attempts to stop him. The larger Asian male repeatedly punches the officer to the head.

Meanwhile the skinny male punches the male officer wearing the cap and flattens the red haired cop with a punch to her face before also punching the blonde female cop several times. He then attacks the kicking officer punching him several times before he grabs him around the middle and falls back-he looks like he’s winded.

That’s when we start the original footage we all saw -and skinny lad is then kicked in the head..twice.

An appalling attack on police just trying to do their job.

Did the kicking officer lose it? It looks that way-but he’d already been punched to the head numerous times and grabbed whilst he was trying to/or had tasered the larger male. Falling back I believe there was a risk that his firearm could’ve been taken.

Both males clearly present a real danger to officers-both can clearly throw a punch. At that point of the kick two female officers are struggling and the kicking officer has been assaulted several times.

The force he then uses suggests he either snapped OR he had an honestly held belief that there was a genuine risk to his life or that of his colleagues or the public. Was there? That may seem v unlikely but the law is subjective, his honestly held belief.

Personally had he punched the skinny lad to the face or shoulder or kicked his stomach and then jumped on him and handcuffed him then I think on balance it would be perfectly reasonable in the face of such repeated violence. He didn’t-he boots him, stamps on him and then leaves him..

I must say I have no sympathy whatsoever for the two males who attacked the officers.

My initial reaction was right then. Got exactly what he deserved and will probably be locked up for that as well as copping for one in the skull. Scrote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.