Policing in the UK

My posts on the subject are there to see if you so wish.
The very last boot to the head doesn’t reflect well regardless of what anybody says.
Do I want him sacked? No. Do I think he put himself in a situation where he could be sacked? Sadly, yes.
Sensible post mate and I'm sure the officer in question now regrets his action and I'm 99.99% certain if he'd hadn't been punched about the head or had 5 minutes to think about it had wouldn't have done it either but personally I think that was about the worse situation he could have been in.

It all happened very quickly and the firearms copper had to make sure that **** wasn't getting up again,fuck knows what would have happened.
See I tend to agree with you. He himself has been assaulted numerous times to the head, he knows his colleagues have been badly assaulted-this was v nearly a disastrous outcome.

I have no doubt that the tall skinny male is a skilled fighter.

Rightly or wrongly I feel that one of the reasons that these cunts felt it ok to kick off in the first place was because the know the police have been all but neutured.

Maybe if they thought there was a possibility they could end up getting kicked in the head for punching a woman they may not have done so.

Cunts being cunts, couldnt give a fuck about them.

Football fans go to away in Europe there police kick shit out of fans no one bats an eyelid! In England police officers gets punched kicked they culprits get what they deserve and we see over the top reactions from people on social media who jump to conclusions before it all comes out!

Being a firearms officer he will be highly trained, I'm not sure any amount of training can prepare you for an attack like that especially with two female officers for company easy sat here to say he should be better than that but there with no time to think for me it's understandable. No way on this earth would I want him convicted or removed from his job.
I think it’s been too politicised on all sides for it not to end with his sacking and prosecution.

Football fans go to away in Europe there police kick shit out of fans no one bats an eyelid! In England police officers gets punched kicked they culprits get what they deserve and we see over the top reactions from people on social media who jump to conclusions before it all comes out!
I agree, the footage available up until today was completely one sided and failed to provide the full context of the events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.