Policing in the UK

Honestly, the think the officer has a defence-it could’ve easily gone horribly wrong. But there will be huge pressure on authorities to get a charge/prosecution.

Not for the vast majority of law abiding folk in the country mate who appreciate what men and women like this do every day to protect us and have no ulterior political motives in play.

Honestly, the think the officer has a defence-it could’ve easily gone horribly wrong. But there will be huge pressure on authorities to get a charge/prosecution.
As a public interest issue, I’d hope this went to the highest level with all aspects taken into account.

Not for the vast majority of law abiding folk in the country mate who appreciate what men and women like this do every day to protect us and have no ulterior political motives in play.
Of course, the overwhelming majority of the public aren’t especially political and aren’t swayed by right or left politicians looking to make gain from this-most would be aghast at this attack and not wish to see the officer lose his job. I may be wrong…

Not anywhere near the same but I recall a court case where the magistrate said to the defendants ‘you are the masters of your own demise’ and I believe this applies here.

Would it go to crown court though? Long way off I guess
Would have thought any charge the officer faces would be too serious for a magistrates court, In my opinion having seen most of what's gone on to even charge him would be grossly unfair.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.