Policing in the UK

Ah…”after the danger looked to have passed” a view from behind the keyboard and not actually there. People are known to have got up again after being tasered, full control by any means necessary. Lucky the PC resorted to physical restraint and taser rather than anything more permanent.
Only going off what I saw Rambo.

Armed police in a busy airport, he gets whacked from behind , it’s kicking off all around, you take action first and ask questions later . If these pricks hadn’t been billy big balls then non of this would have happened. Unfortunately we have a fairly large element in society who believe they are above the law . And before anyone thinks I’m referring to any ethnic or religious group I’m not , it’s endemic across the whole of society.
I’ve said in previous posts that to incapacitate him use all means necessary even if might seem over the top.
I don’t think the stamp was needed.
We are going round in circles now though so I’ll leave you all to it.

Perfectly true if it were you or I. Personally I'd have kicked his head off his shoulders. But it's why I'm not and never could be a police officer. They have to be above that.
Is the correct way to look at it. The scenario is that 2 people are having a fight and the instigator gets brought down and is incapacitated. Is it then lawful for the victim to stamp on the perpetrators head?

Is the correct way to look at it. The scenario is that 2 people are having a fight and the instigator gets brought down and is incapacitated. Is it then lawful for the victim to stamp on the perpetrators head?

The police officer whilst under the influence of a probably concussion still manages to subdue an attacker.

That's the way it will play out and you can get as angry as you want.

You really are an enabler, if you think referring to these thugs as "The lads" is all well on good you deserve your idiot name on here pal.
No, nothing to do with that, just you’re infatuation of stalking people and labelling them in such way.

However, I’ll change my assessment to freakish weirdo, you are that far gone.

The police officer whilst under the influence of a probably concussion still manages to subdue an attacker.

That's the way it will play out and you can get as angry as you want.
The footage suggests otherwise. He did what I would have done - ie give the scummy little twat what he was asking for. But he's trained to be better than that.

They weren’t overpowered at that point though, mate. Before, yes, which is why I’d accept any means possible to get them under control.
The boot came after the danger looked to have passed.
Did the police officers know that nobody else was going to join in? I’m just trying to put myself in what would’ve an incredibly chaotic and confusing situation-I’m not simply justifying the kicks but I can also how incredibly violent both males were-the majority of people who fight with you have no real idea how to punch-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.