Policing in the UK

Nope. The Copper shouldn't be booting someone in the head and stamping on it.
You can’t say anything that happened before is irrelevant. World of difference to it happening after them battering 2 women and him to if they’d not resisted arrest in the first place and still got a kick to the head.

You can’t say anything that happened before is irrelevant. World of difference to it happening after them battering 2 women and him to if they’d not resisted arrest in the first place and still got a kick to the head.
The kicks did not happen in isolation so as you say, of course it’s all part and parcel of the same incident.

Rightly or wrongly I feel that one of the reasons that these cunts felt it ok to kick off in the first place was because the know the police have been all but neutured.

Maybe if they thought there was a possibility they could end up getting kicked in the head for punching a woman they may not have done so.

Cunts being cunts, couldnt give a fuck about them.

I disagree.

I've lived in France and America. I don't want British cops being anything like them. They are thugs in uniform.

The two men did this because they themselves are thugs and cunts.

I think our police are amongst the best in the world. They're just severely underfunded and not helped by a severely underfunded legal and probation service too.

It all happened very quickly and the firearms copper had to make sure that **** wasn't getting up again,fuck knows what would have happened.

I think this will be what his representative will be advising him to say.

I think this will be what his representative will be advising him to say.
Does anyone really think the guy lying face down who'd just been tasered was a danger, enough to be brutally kicked and stamped on the head. That's not going to save him.

It would be great if we could have a grown up debate on what is clearly an emotive issue.
Good luck with that. Anyhow my initial reaction still seems to be valid. The attackers were aresholes and should be getting jail time, the copper also unfortunately should lose his job at a minimum.

I'm slightly concerned that this is the level of professionalism with airport coppers. It really wouldn't take much planning or effort to take the weapons off them. That's a scary thought.

Does anyone really think the guy lying face down who'd just been tasered was a danger, enough to be brutally kicked and stamped on the head. That's not going to save him.
I may be wrong but when was he tasered? I thought he grabbed the officer, they fell back and the weight of the officer on him winded him/hurt him

Good luck with that. Anyhow my initial reaction still seems to be valid. The attackers were aresholes and should be getting jail time, the copper also unfortunately should lose his job at a minimum.

I'm slightly concerned that this is the level of professionalism with airport coppers. It really wouldn't take much planning or effort to take the weapons off them. That's a scary thought.
Yet this was possibly one of the v rare occasions when there was a real risk of that happening.

Is the consensus that the attack by the perpetrators was a disgusting act, dealt with appropriately until the kick in the head, which could be justified, in some incidences, on this occasion?

Is the consensus that the attack by the perpetrators was a disgusting act, dealt with appropriately until the kick in the head, which could be justified, in some incidences, on this occasion?
Ultimately that will prob be decided at court.

It would be nice if Starmer/Cooper released a statement supporting the police (as a service) and that we cannot condone violent attacks on them under any circumstances (of course with a caveat that they must allow a full and independent investigation into this incident to be completed).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.