Policing in the UK

I know it’s unprofessional by the Police but that lad deserved a kick in the head after viewing that video, can’t go round punching coppers without some sort of retribution, let’s see how hard they are in prison.
No he deserved to be tasered, handcuffed, arrested and charged with multiple counts of assault or whatever the appropriate charge is for punching several people. He might have deserved a kicking but it’s not up to the police to administer it. As it is that copper, by his actions, made the perpetrator a victim. Hopefully it won’t affect any charges that should be brought.

Ultimately that will prob be decided at court.

It would be nice if Starmer/Cooper released a statement supporting the police (as a service) and that we cannot condone violent attacks on them under any circumstances (of course with a caveat that they must allow a full and independent investigation into this incident to be completed).
They would rightly get a lot of shit for prejudicing a case.

Does anyone really think the guy lying face down who'd just been tasered was a danger, enough to be brutally kicked and stamped on the head. That's not going to save him.

No, but the police officer was punched repeatedly and was clearly concussed and/or feeling the effects.

This will be his mitigating circumstances as well as saying he had put down another 2 female officers. I'm just saying his legal representation and others will be advising him to put this forward as his defense.

No, but the police officer was punched repeatedly and was clearly concussed and/or feeling the effects.

This will be his mitigating circumstances as well as saying he had put down another 2 female officers. I'm just saying his legal representation and others will be advising him to put this forward as his defense.
In this instance in my opinion there shouldn't be a need for any defence, no wonder the passer by who recorded the incident highly edited what he released.

I think you are right but also the real threat of them being overwhelmed which was a possibility

Watching it again it does look like the blonde haired female officer tasers the tall skinny lad causing him to fall back-I mistakenly thought he fell back on his own accord.

Prob even more reason for authorities to gather all available evidence and assess it correctly. So much to unravel.

No he deserved to be tasered, handcuffed, arrested and charged with multiple counts of assault or whatever the appropriate charge is for punching several people. He might have deserved a kicking but it’s not up to the police to administer it. As it is that copper, by his actions, made the perpetrator a victim. Hopefully it won’t affect any charges that should be brought.
He attacked and punched several police officers not ordinary people, armed police officers in an airport, my opinion is different to yours but that’s a forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.