Policing in the UK

So they were not actually a bunch of innocents, were they.

Whilst their lawyer is banging on about criminal charges, why haven’t any of them been arrested?

I may have answered my own question, but dare not mention the R word.

watched the footage and all tallys up with GMP statement and the fb post from one of the nobheads family members.

lad in blue is detained by 2 officers, the lad in grey then gets involved and throws first punch starting the fight (though sits compliant once the taser is out and aimed at him), the lad in blue is clearly a dick throwing punches everywhere and eventually punching the copper pointing the taser at the one in grey in the back of the head and then scuffling pulling him to the ground when tasered himself.

The same copper is the one who kicks him and stamps on him, the decision GMP investigators need to make is if the time between him geting punched in the back of the head and him stamping on the lads head sufficiently long enough that his training on restraint should have kicked back in.

it is mere seconds so who can judge, clearly both these twats need charging and that lawyer arrested for inciting racial/regious tension and the officer be appropriately sanctioned for his reaction and retrained on procedure.

Last edited:
Having now seen the video the whole thing was ENTIRELY the assailant(s) fault, that police officer has the justification of everything he did in my eyes and no-one is going to change that, all he has to say is he feared for his and his colleagues life and having his weapon taken in a high octane and high terrorist threat in an airport so nullified the threat absolutely. Absolutely justified if they'd have shot them, that lawyer for the lying barstewards accusing the police needs investigating for instigating racial and police hatred and debarred. I'll await the usual suspects telling me I'm wrong.....

watched the footage and all tallys up with GMP statement and the fb post from one of the nobheads family members.

lad in blue is detained by 2 officers, the lad in grey then gets involved and throws first punch starting the fight (though sits compliant once the taser is out and aimed at him), the lad in blue is clearly a dick throwing punches everywhere and eventually punching the copper pointing the taser at the one in grey in the back of the head and then scuffling pulling him to the ground when tasered himself.

The same copper is the one who kicks him and stamps on him, the decision GMP investigators need to make is if the time between him geting punched in the back of the head and him stamping on the lads head sufficiently long enough that his training on restraint should have kicked back in.

it is mere seconds so who can judge, clearly both these twats need charging and that lawyer arrested for inciting racial/regious tension and the officer be appropriately sanctioned for his reaction and retrained on procedure.
The two lads will rightly be charged and should get custodial sentences.

The copper is imo, on very thin ice and I suspect lose his job.

I appreciate it is an emotive and heightened situation, but he has received extensive training to be able to deal with unrest in highly populated areas.

Have to wait and see what the inquiry determines.

I appreciate it is an emotive and heightened situation, but he has received extensive training to be able to deal with unrest in highly populated areas.

Where would you be standing today if the officer had shot 1/2 of them with zero kicks to the head after what you saw? Zero assault but 2 with 9mm holes in them? I'd call that restraint.....

as I say appropriately sanctioned, but not a slap in the wrist and let off.

My main issue now is we need to crack down on those who after such incidents incite tensions withing the community, that lawyer playing up for the cameras and the othe idiot who was all over tik-tok and twitter need pulling also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.