Policing in the UK

Thank you, I think the officer(s) involved showed lots of restraint in not shooting them.
firearms officers not shooting someone throwing punches is the expected norm.

restrain by hand
taser if needed
gun if dealing with a weapon

seeing the full incident shooting anyone would be excessively ott, the tasering was enough

Not sure what point you are trying to make using ifs and buts. To answer your specific point though. IMO, If the copper had shot and killed an unarmed thug throwing punches instead of using his taser, then he would rightly have the book thrown at him.
Right, for the last time as you bore me. He is carrying a firearm, he has bullets on him, not only does he have to protect the public and his colleagues but as an armed response cop he has the duty to protect that too. How did he know at that point they didn't have knives? Explosives? What there intent was? He'd seen his fellow officers go down, shoot 1 and it ends quickly but you've possibly got a death on your hands, his restraint is commendable and I fully support his actions. I'd have shot them.

Right, for the last time as you bore me. He is carrying a firearm, he has bullets on him, not only does he have to protect the public and his colleagues but as an armed response cop he has the duty to protect that too. How did he know at that point they didn't have knives? Explosives? What there intent was? He'd seen his fellow officers go down, shoot 1 and it ends quickly but you've possibly got a death on your hands, his restraint is commendable and I fully support his actions. I'd have shot them.
I bore you - lol.
Then you would be shortly filling a space in prison.

The moral is: Don't kick off with armed officers at an airport.

I mean it's not hard is it? Would you go the the USA, or Russia or China and do this? Only if you were fucking insane.

What on earth wound these blokes up to such a serious extent? As they are Muslim, one assumes they weren't pissed out of their skulls. (I would assume that if it was City fans.)

Its T2 arrivals after the baggage hall I think a knife would have deen found at security previously

Well now Andy B has confirmed it started on the flight and carried on through to arrivals only half the story is known

firearms officers not shooting someone throwing punches is the expected norm.

restrain by hand
taser if needed
gun if dealing with a weapon

seeing the full incident shooting anyone would be excessively ott, the tasering was enough

I personally agree they have enough back up and other weapons before needing to shoot

But if that video ends in those lads who had overpowered the male cop taking his gun and shooting him or others then we would all be saying “ as soon as they started beating him up they should have shot them “

So many people have said what most of us feel and how we behave in Airports, it’s just known you do not fuck about and especially with armed police protecting the airport

Something doesn’t add up here with the videos, the initial video released showed three males stood against a wall, one in a red tshirt trying to stop the police, he can clearly be seen in the line for the ticket machine in the newly released one. In the original video one of the lads is pepper sprayed then it cuts to the copper kicking the lad on the ground. This new video does not show any pepper spraying and you can clearly see the guy in the red tshirt stood out the way. So the was the original video heavily edited to make it look as though they did fuck all, seems that way to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.