Policing in the UK

as I say appropriately sanctioned, but not a slap in the wrist and let off.

My main issue now is we need to crack down on those who after such incidents incite tensions withing the community, that lawyer playing up for the cameras and the othe idiot who was all over tik-tok and twitter need pulling also

The racist bullshit he was claiming leading to protests and riots was disgusting
The lies about his health has deteriorated, older brother now scared he will be killed by fellow cops if he goes into work

If Tommy Robinson was deliberately spreading hate filled race lies causing protests and tensions to rise he would be dragged over the coals

Having now seen the video the whole thing was ENTIRELY the assailant(s) fault, that police officer has the justification of everything he did in my eyes and no-one is going to change that, all he has to say is he feared for his and his colleagues life and having his weapon taken in a high octane and high terrorist threat in an airport so nullified the threat absolutely. Absolutely justified if they'd have shot them, that lawyer for the lying barstewards accusing the police needs investigating for instigating racial and police hatred and debarred. I'll await the usual suspects telling me I'm wrong.....
I would have vehemently shouted that you were wrong yesterday morning, but then I saw the whole incident, and now I would say that I agree with you.

You mean apart from one of them calling the police racists?
Not sure what that proves mate, if anything.
Racism is an awful thing, some cunts choose to throw the term around at a drop of a hat ( don't mean you or anyone on here).
Apologies if i've misunderstood your post

shot whilst the man was face down on the deck?
If you watch the full video that carries on after the kick it is plain to see he is trying to restrain 2 violent people alone whilst waiting for backup which arrives seconds later. Neither suspect is pinned down or held in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.