Policing in the UK

You’re assuming two things, the officer was administering a form of instant retribution and secondly being thumped around the head a few times doesn’t impact your ability to think clearly. You can’t possibly know his state of mind nor his motivations, no one can. As a firearms trained officer he is going to have has been trained to deal with volatile situations and will have been assessed. Only the officer in question knows the truth about his actions.
Correct.
Concussion can have an impact on your emotional state.

Nah no issue there for me, the lad who had just rained blows down on him is sat there after with his hands up with nobody restraining him, the cop goes towards him shouting get down get down, the lad doesn’t instantly react
He kicks his thigh to get him down then forearms his back while he’s down
You think after everything that went on and how those lads were behaving that the way he dealt with that is going to get him in trouble ?
He also belted him on the back of the head with the taser. Lack of control

it does seem strange someone would start racially abusing a Pakistani lady on a flight from Pakistan full of Pakistanis, you’d think more than just her would have been bothered by it
The Trolley ram will be on CCTV though
The man could have been from bengali-pakistan region or indian or what has been reported as racism could have been more about social status or region or origin

we don't know, but people from the same country abusing another isn't uncommon

If the mum waas racially abused and police then went on to arrest them thats a whole new perspective. It sounds like many fuck ups on all fronts by all involved. But its a fast moving case so lets see.
As a previous poster commented, could you imagine racially abusing a Southern Asian on a flight from Pakistan? It just wouldn't happen without consequences and if the flight made it to Manchester without being diverted the perpetrator would be arrested on the flight before anyone disembarked.

A friend of mine was on a flight to Barcelona for a three night stag do, at Manchester Airport all boarded, one of their party (who he didn't even know) made a remark to a Flight Attendant about him probably being gay. Police on board within a few minutes then all their party (about 20) thrown off, ended up in Blackpool for 3 nights, in February, Police don't fuck about, respect them, even more so when they're protecting us at vulnerable places like Airports.

Having seen the full video, I doubt the officer even faces the sack. The men were acting like fucking animals.
I’m just trying to think if I did that out on the streets later, if I would be home tonight. GMP have clearly seen this footage before the first one was even released (strategy) so why are these animals not behind bars?

(I wonder why)

I’m just trying to think if I did that out on the streets later, if I would be home tonight. GMP have clearly seen this footage before the first one was even released (strategy) so why are these animals not behind bars?

(I wonder why)

No. It isn't because they are Muslim.

Let the police do their investigation and then judge rather than jumping to conclusions, which a lot of people have done on all sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.