Policing in the UK

Their lawyer and community leaders where not so shy in making it a racial thing and I didn't see many on the original thread not disagreeing with them either.

Weird that dint you think?

Plenty disagreed with them including me.

Extremists on plenty of sides using the incident for their own ends.

In any case I still won't use the actions of two cunts and then a small amount of agitators to have disparaging views of the Muslim community nor think that Muslims are treated better than white people.

You suggested discriminatory treatment on the basis that you're white. If the implication isn't that you'd be locked up, what is it?
In this instance here, given the timeline of events, they have been let out on bail whereas they should be on remand, like I would be if I’d have done that.

Why? Because their **** lawyer has had them release their hacked up version of events from their phone so it looks like they were assaulted by police for no reason. Listen to the clips. Given the outrage literally hours later from that community, they had no choice but to release them and we all know why.

If that was me, with very little outrage from my community, I would have been detained and put on remand because there would be no risk of it boiling over outside. That’s the racial issue here and it should be ok saying that as it is without it coming across as being racist.

The cunts should be inside where they belong.

How can you disbar a solicitor?
Disbarment, also known as striking off, is the removal of a lawyer from a bar association or the practice of law, thus revoking their law license or admission to practice law. Disbarment is usually a punishment for unethical or criminal conduct but may also be imposed for incompetence or incapacity.

If you're just being semantic you could use the term "Struck off" , weird how you and Dibley make mewing noises following my every word it's like you need the company.

Disbarment, also known as striking off, is the removal of a lawyer from a bar association or the practice of law, thus revoking their law license or admission to practice law. Disbarment is usually a punishment for unethical or criminal conduct but may also be imposed for incompetence or incapacity.

How would they do it though? Can't he just say he only went off his clients statements and wasn't aware of the new evidence. Like what has he done to be disbarred apart from being immoral?

Solicitors aren't part of or regulated by the Bar association.

You mean struck off.

How would they do it though? Can't he just say he only went off his clients statements and wasn't aware of the new evidence. Like what has he done to be disbarred apart from being immoral?

I wouldn't know the process but apparently he's got a bit of form for throwing the racism scam about, bad things MIGHT have happened in Rochdale with him instigating it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.