Policing in the UK

In this instance here, given the timeline of events, they have been let out on bail whereas they should be on remand, like I would be if I’d have done that.

Why? Because their **** lawyer has had them release their hacked up version of events from their phone so it looks like they were assaulted by police for no reason. Listen to the clips. Given the outrage literally hours later from that community, they had no choice but to release them and we all know why.

If that was me, with very little outrage from my community, I would have been detained and put on remand because there would be no risk of it boiling over outside. That’s the racial issue here and it should be ok saying that as it is without it coming across as being racist.

The cunts should be inside where they belong.
Can’t disagree with any of that .

I’m finding it odd that people are criticising a lawyer for doing everything he can to represent his client. Lawyers aren’t there to take a balanced view. Their role is to try and get every advantage they can for their client. It’s up to a judge or jury to take a balanced view and apportion guilt.
Even the worst criminals (rapists, murderers, pedos, terrorists) have lawyers whose job it is to mitigate their client’s actions. Hopefully the police officer will have a lawyer that will be doing exactly the same for him.

Their lawyer and community leaders where not so shy in making it a racial thing and I didn't see many on the original thread not disagreeing with them either.

Weird that dont you think?

I’m seeing comments off Muslims all over social media calling for them to hit the streets in numbers “ it’s not police brutality it’s Muslim brutality “ and the like

That lawyer should be talked to by the police for his inflammatory speech’s and lies
It’s already caused more hate speech on the streets in the protests
Videos the other day of groups in Manchester with megaphones shouting “ stop the racist police “ it’s absolute madness

You can’t just protest anything you make up causing disruption to peoples lives, affecting businesses, costing police time, what the fuck are they on about
The weirdest thing is why ? The people protesting have full knowledge of what happened why are they trying to say it was racist ?
Not just his family saying it to try and get them off it’s thousands all over the country outraged.

Nobody can see that footage, watch that copper get beat up by 2 blokes and think at the end the reason he kicked him in the head wasn’t because they had just knocked fuck out of him it’s because he was racist, you’d have to be a moron

So why are these people knowingly lying to themselves and others out screaming racism and why is it being allowed ?

Plenty disagreed with them including me.

Extremists on plenty of sides using the incident for their own ends.

In any case I still won't use the actions of two cunts and then a small amount of agitators to have disparaging views of the Muslim community nor think that Muslims are treated better than white people.

So if the extremist on the right are using it to say “ see this is the problem with Muslims “ etc.. what are the extremists on the Muslim side using it for ?

I’m finding it odd that people are criticising a lawyer for doing everything he can to represent his client. Lawyers aren’t there to take a balanced view. Their role is to try and get every advantage they can for their client. It’s up to a judge or jury to take a balanced view and apportion guilt.
Even the worst criminals (rapists, murderers, pedos, terrorists) have lawyers whose job it is to mitigate their client’s actions. Hopefully the police officer will have a lawyer that will be doing exactly the same for him.
I don’t think many people have a problem with a solicitor representing their clients best interests but if by doing so you are unnecessarily stirring up racial tensions based on totally unfounded assumptions then that’s where people have a problem with his method of legal representation. He lives in Birmingham, it won’t be his business that gets looted or his kids that will get beat up if the powder keg he’s helped create goes up. As an Officer of the Court he has a responsibility, his actions have the stink of self promotion, he’s a prick full stop.

I don’t think many people have a problem with a solicitor representing their clients best interests but if by doing so you are unnecessarily stirring up racial tensions based on totally unfounded assumptions then that’s where people have a problem with his method of legal representation. He lives in Birmingham, it won’t be his business that gets looted or his kids that will get beat up if the powder keg he’s helped create goes up. As an Officer of the Court he has a responsibility, his actions have the stink of self promotion, he’s a prick full stop.

That’s probably the nicest thing anyone’s ever written about him

In this instance here, given the timeline of events, they have been let out on bail whereas they should be on remand, like I would be if I’d have done that.

Why? Because their **** lawyer has had them release their hacked up version of events from their phone so it looks like they were assaulted by police for no reason. Listen to the clips. Given the outrage literally hours later from that community, they had no choice but to release them and we all know why.

If that was me, with very little outrage from my community, I would have been detained and put on remand because there would be no risk of it boiling over outside. That’s the racial issue here and it should be ok saying that as it is without it coming across as being racist.

The cunts should be inside where they belong.
The actions of their lawyer, and the intent of their lawyer, doesn't mean they are afforded leniency because they are Muslims. It means their lawyer has done his job well (whether we like it or not, legal advocacy is a cutthroat business). Likewise, if you were represented well you'd be out on bail as opposed to being on remand; the colour of your skin would be irrelevant. I'm not getting into the case itself because the full facts are yet to be established; as of now, I don't think the two lads should be sent down nor do I believe the copper should lose his job.

I never said you were racist, I said your cast-iron certainty that you'd be treated differently because you are white is absurd; because frankly, it is.

So if the extremist on the right are using it to say “ see this is the problem with Muslims “ etc.. what are the extremists on the Muslim side using it for ?

Saying the police are corrupt and racist, etc.

Like I said, people being whipped up by extremists using the incident to further their already formed opinions.

It's thankfully a small minority of people though.

The actions of their lawyer, and the intent of their lawyer, doesn't mean they are afforded leniency because they are Muslims. It means their lawyer has done his job well (whether we like it or not, legal advocacy is a cutthroat business). Likewise, if you were represented well you'd be out on bail as opposed to being on remand; the colour of your skin would be irrelevant. I'm not getting into the case itself because the full facts are yet to be established; as of now, I don't think the two lads should be sent down nor do I believe the copper should lose his job.

I never said you were racist, I said your cast-iron certainty that you'd be treated differently because you are white is absurd; because frankly, it is.
We don’t know the full picture you’re right, but I’d like to know your reasoning on why the suspects shouldn’t be facing a custodial sentence based on their actions towards the officers, all adds to a healthy debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.