Policing in the UK

Saying the police are corrupt and racist, etc.

Like I said, people being whipped up by extremists using the incident to further their already formed opinions.

It's thankfully a small minority of people though.

So if like you say they’re using it to their own ends what do they gain by claiming corrupt and racist police ?

Grooming gangs were ignored in the name of racial harmony , if you dont know it goes on then youre either naive or dont want to hear it

That's not what the report into the grooming said.

The girls were ignored by social services and the police because of their background. Them being viewed as so called 'chavs' was a bigger factor. Racial sensitivties did play a part but not in the way of being allowed to get away with it. The biggest reason was how the girls were viewed.

Plenty of agitators wanted to make it all about race though.

I don’t think many people have a problem with a solicitor representing their clients best interests but if by doing so you are unnecessarily stirring up racial tensions based on totally unfounded assumptions then that’s where people have a problem with his method of legal representation. He lives in Birmingham, it won’t be his business that gets looted or his kids that will get beat up if the powder keg he’s helped create goes up. As an Officer of the Court he has a responsibility, his actions have the stink of self promotion, he’s a prick full stop.
Of all professions, high-end legal representation is unscrupulous. If you are one of the best layers around, then chances are you are, by default, a ****. The best lawyers care about enriching their pockets and enhancing their reputation; little else.

If you want to be truly enraged, watch The People Vs OJ Simpson. Now that will boil your blood.

That's not what the report into the grooming said.

The girls were ignored by social services and the police because of their background. Them being viewed as so called 'chavs' was a bigger factor. Racial sensitivties did play a part but the biggest reason was how the girls were viewed.

Plenty of agitators wanted to make it all about race though.
As an aside, the police/social services etc who made that call should have been charged with being an accessory

So if like you say they’re using it to their own ends what do they gain by claiming corrupt and racist police ?

For their lawyer it will be publicity. He has form for it.

I don't know about the rest. They may have heard incidents in the past and now view everything through that prism but I'm only guessing.

They're wrong though. The second video disproves that the two guys were innocent and suffered police brutality.

As an aside, the police/social services etc who made that call should have been charged with being an accessory

I would say they for such actions they should be sacked and not allowed to work in such a capacity again. In an ideal world, charged over such a dereliction of duty. However I don't know if there is such a law and I don't know what happened to them.

I don’t think many people have a problem with a solicitor representing their clients best interests but if by doing so you are unnecessarily stirring up racial tensions based on totally unfounded assumptions then that’s where people have a problem with his method of legal representation. He lives in Birmingham, it won’t be his business that gets looted or his kids that will get beat up if the powder keg he’s helped create goes up. As an Officer of the Court he has a responsibility, his actions have the stink of self promotion, he’s a prick full stop.
That’s fair comment but it’s still a lawyer doing what lawyers do. If he’s in breach of their code of conduct or professional standards he deserves to be called out but no one has suggested this as far as I know.

If we add all the events up it at least shows that the men fought anyone on that day, they were instigators.

Copper to be found to have done his job under the influence of concussion the thugs jailed and the lawyer disbarred would be an excellent result.
Not so sure myself, it sounds like there's more to come out.

But I don't think concussion caused him to stamp on the guys head. I do think he will get reprimanded for that and so he should.

But if those guys get compensation out of this its going to inflame so many people. Unfortunately I think that's the way its going to go.

Not so sure myself, it sounds like there's more to come out.

But I don't think concussion caused him to stamp on the guys head. I do think he will get reprimanded for that and so he should.

But if those guys get compensation out of this its going to inflame so many people. Unfortunately I think that's the way its going to go.

Lawyered up should help him no end mate, watching the video and seeing him wobbling about after being battered would most definitely have affected his reactions/actions.

It'll all come out in the wash as they say.

I’m finding it odd that people are criticising a lawyer for doing everything he can to represent his client. Lawyers aren’t there to take a balanced view. Their role is to try and get every advantage they can for their client. It’s up to a judge or jury to take a balanced view and apportion guilt.
Even the worst criminals (rapists, murderers, pedos, terrorists) have lawyers whose job it is to mitigate their client’s actions. Hopefully the police officer will have a lawyer that will be doing exactly the same for him.
Because its firing up tensions in communities maybe. Just for the sake of more money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.