Policing in the UK

Sure he had been previously active. I may be wrong but when the copper went in with his boot, the other was sat with is hands above his head and iirc, a taser being pointed at him.
He was still active until he was either cuffed and on the floor or tasered, of which he was neither.

Numerous tours of Iraq and Afghan, and a shite deployment to NI.
They were all shite, and you yourself would have been through the judgement training which was specific about what you could and couldn't do WRT the ROE.

On my part, nothing more needs to be said.

The guy on the floor was face down, no weapons and a simp!e putting the cuffs on him was all that was needed

Too much is made of the women officers , they are put through the same training as the men , they are not needing the boys to stick up for them !
“and a simp!e putting the cuffs on him was all that was needed “
This isn’t Camberwick fucking Green.
1722185146435.jpeg

They were all shite, and you yourself would have been through the judgement training which was specific about what you could and couldn't do WRT the ROE.

On my part, nothing more needs to be said.
They weren't all shite at all. And I'm well aware and adhered to at all times. Apart from with Dickers.

It's quite simple, The Asian lads were absolute cunts and the copper was an absolute **** too. They'll go to jail and the copper should be dismissed. Even then he's getting away lightly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.