Policing in the UK

I read last month or so that co op workers would you believe get assaulted all the time. Every day somewhere.

Anyhow can you imagine -

Hang on he got a suspended sentence for kicking the shit out of me because I bumped into him in the supermarket?

What do you do for a living?

Lollipop lady

You lot just don't get beat up enough

Fair play it's only a black eye, a few missing teeth and permanent psychological problems, I'm such a drama queen.
Think they are or have brought in stronger laws in specific to shop workers now, but like you say might be better if everyone was covered, alas gaols are bursting already maybe if we built some more.

Probably too many non violent people in prisons tbh. I admit it's a guess on my part.
Dunno on that one, if there are maybe we could have different types of Prisons for those convicted of serious or violent crimes and ones for the rest, that's if we haven't already.

Absolutely wrong. Any lawyer’s principal and overriding professional duty is to the court, not their client. In circumstances where the two are in conflict, the court must take precedent, even if it means withdrawing from representing the client.

So they can’t try and ‘get every advantage they can for their client’, as that would conflict with their primary duty.

Attachments

• 0A61A629-97B3-4D7B-9048-ADCF1E73A9F7.png
    0A61A629-97B3-4D7B-9048-ADCF1E73A9F7.png
    424.2 KB · Views: 13
I’m not saying everyone follows that religiously, but those that don’t usually get found out, one way or another.

And this solicitor (and I would stand in front of anyone and say this) absolutely does not represent best practise, based on what I’ve observed. He also doesn’t seem very bright, making himself a hostage to fortune like he has. Daft ****.
That solicitor gives off these vibes.....

bob-odenkirk.jpg

Updated information regarding the Airport incident, including the CCTV footage leading up to the video that was widely distributed on social media, for those that have not seen that.

Neither the men who assaulted the police nor the constable that has been suspended come out of a more complete review with any credit. It is alleged that the man that the police originally went to detain (and who was among the two that initially assaulted those officers) had gotten in to an altercation with another man that had allegedly been racially abusing his mother on a flight from Doha that they had just arrived on. It is unclear if the family, the man who had allegedly being abusing the mother, or bystanders/airport staff had called the police regarding the altercation. It is also unclear if the man who was allegedly racially abusing the mother has been identified or detained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.