Political relations between UK-EU

People fail to realise that this will mean another £30bn each year in import duties not collected. That’s a lot of hospitals.

It may be that when they lose their job because the stuff they make and is exported by the firm they work for stops because of checks at Dover and the stuff they are making as the UK market is flooded with competitors products from the EU - it may well be shit quality and counterfeit but hey no-one will know until it breaks because nobody is checking it at OUR border that the penny will drop

Meanwhile in Brexit fantasy land Frosty the Showman says the deal HE negotiated never made sense - he is complicit in undermining British industry and producers and thinks thats a good thing !!!!!!!

Meanwhile in Brexit fantasy land Frosty the Showman says the deal HE negotiated never made sense - he is complicit in undermining British industry and producers and thinks thats a good thing !!!!!!!

The absolute **** is trying to blame Ireland now for destabilise the protocol and in essence the GF and using the UK role in the war to warn other Eastern European countries not to blindly row in behind the EU. All this time and he still doesn't understand the EU.
Countries worried about being invaded have to look to the UK. Quid pro quo anyone? Pretty disgusting behaviour to be honest.

The absolute **** is trying to blame Ireland now for destabilise the protocol and in essence the GF and using the UK role in the war to warn other Eastern European countries not to blindly row in behind the EU. All this time and he still doesn't understand the EU.
Countries worried about being invaded have to look to the UK. Quid pro quo anyone? Pretty disgusting behaviour to be honest.

The thing to remember though is he quite - he was the nutter ranting from within the Govt and is now just a nutter having a rant

The thing to remember though is he quite - he was the nutter ranting from within the Govt and is now just a nutter having a rant
Maybe so but I got really annoyed when I saw the article in the Irish Times, apologies can't link. I know I shouldn't and I'm not now.

A little embarrassed now if truth be told. I'm normally the height of restraint.

Quite amazing that some pricks still believe they got Brexit done

Presumably that is yet another one-way street, in that our manufacturers are having to fill in paperwork to have any chance of exporting to the EU?
I think the oven was too small............

Presumably that is yet another one-way street, in that our manufacturers are having to fill in paperwork to have any chance of exporting to the EU?
I think the oven was too small............

Also being overlooked is JRM overlooking in his comments the fact that he proposes to continue to break WTO rules. At some stage China or the States only need to complain to the WTO and we are fucked - under WTO rules we will have to open our markets to tariff free imports from anywhere in the world - a Brexit masterstroke

Man Bluthruunthru you are obsessed with this thread, about two thirds of the posts are from you fella. Perhaps you need to get out a bit more ? Take a break for your own wellbeing?

Last edited:
Also being overlooked is JRM overlooking in his comments the fact that he proposes to continue to break WTO rules. At some stage China or the States only need to complain to the WTO and we are fucked - under WTO rules we will have to open our markets to tariff free imports from anywhere in the world - a Brexit masterstroke
I believe you are correct. That is the whole point of WTO rules. Unless you have a trade deal you must treat all countries the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.