Poll: Blue Shorts

The new kit is this business! Love the new socks as well, but have to agree the white shorts are best. They do have them which is great to see, if that becomes the main template for the season we could have a real classic on our hands. Listen to the fans on this one Umbro! Don't let the shorts ruin what could be our best ever kit

A , Manchester City = sky blue shirt , white shorts and blue socks with white & maroon trim, the classic City look

Its A for me; it's our heritage, more to the point Dario is spot on here

dario2739 said:
Sky blue shirt - white trim only
White shorts
Sky blue socks - with white trim... and preferably maroon turnovers.

That is how it always should be - people should be able to look at us run out on a pitch and say "That is Man City", not... "is that Coventry?"

-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 am --

hisroyalblueness said:
Just thought I'd point out that this is a weird topic.
What is it with all these style junkies blatting on about "ooh I do so love white shorts" and " the wearing of blue shorts might spell doom for the planet owing to Mars being out of synch with Jupiter" shit?
For f#cks sake they're shorts . . those things that keep yer spuds warm while you're playing footie. . they are not a message from the gods, not even worth getting giddy about.
You don't need to wear them and you don't even have to look at them if you don't want to.
It's supposed to be about football not some bed wetting effeminate wanking competition over who knows how we fared in shorts of a certain design. . in which year . . and how nice the boys looked.

Pull yourselves together fella's.

I will put you in the; I don't get it camp. Its not about the fans wearing them, I don't, its about the history the heritage Ask anyone, football fan or not, what colours City play in and, well you know the answer

defo A, altho I don't mind us wearing blue shorts on the odd occasion we play an all white team, ie. Swansea

would prefer A.More stylish than all blue.Think these days its more about change for change sake.Next season will be back to white again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.