• Yaya Toure

Votes: 140 34.6%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Kevin De Bruyne

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over the ten years, Silva is the only answer. The first five years maybe Yaya. The next ten years KDB. Had Fern signed four years earlier he would have been in with a shout.

In terms of influence, I’d say Yaya. But Silva and De Bruyne are probably in the best five players we have had.

Got to be Silva. Week in week out for years he’d set the tone and shape the entire way we play. The most telling periods were those in which he was injured. We could play well and win individual games without him but any sustained absence would usually result in a decline in our performances and results.

Always brave on the ball, always wants the ball, always trying to make a difference and fully committed whether it was Barnsley in the cup or Real Madrid in the champions league.

Silva because he epitomises some of the reasons I/we watch and love the game of football. The volley pass into the path of Dzeko in the rout of Old Trafford comes to mind.

Went for Yaya. I just feel like he was the signing that made everyone take City seriously. He elevated the club. Shame how it panned out for him in the end, but I can’t deny his influence.

No question it's got to be David, although I think Kev will turn out to be the best midfielder we've ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.