Possible new stadium - some interesting information

Rammy Blue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
That's been a system that has been used since the game started though.

I just can't see Real Madrid who are guaranteed a top 2 placing every year going into a league where they could finish 10th out of 10.

My view though, IP, is that it is all about £'s.

Who would you prefer to see play at COMS on a Saturday afternoon, Wigan or Real Madrid?

Which game do you think would generate the most revenue from day-trippers at our "attractions"?

I just think it is the logical next step.

I'd rather play Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Spurs though than Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter, Barca. The games against the former four has that rivalry that makes football great, the latter four theres no rivalry and never will be with the fans. The atmosphere would be shite aswell as the spanish clubs won't travel if it's a fixture guaranteed every year.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tolmie, Dyed, I know you have good contacts. I'm guessing you're hearing things too, from your posts.

I'd keep this off the forum if I were you.

Yeah, make it more clique-ie with secret pm's and a handshake - oooh and maybe an "inner circle" ring or necklace..
That's a great idea. We could get blue robes and helmets and call ourselves "The Blue Knights".

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tolmie, Dyed, I know you have good contacts. I'm guessing you're hearing things too, from your posts.

I'd keep this off the forum if I were you.

Yeah, make it more clique-ie with secret pm's and a handshake - oooh and maybe an "inner circle" ring or necklace..

I love the whole, "I know something you don't know" stuff.

It really lets everyone know who the movers and shakers are and certainly lets me know that I know shit.

Sorry mate...I get piles of grief for going public with some news earlier this week. You being one of the prime movers if I remember.

Never again.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

I love the whole, "I know something you don't know" stuff.

It really lets everyone know who the movers and shakers are and certainly lets me know that I know shit.

Sorry mate...I get piles of grief for going public with some news earlier this week. You being one of the prime movers if I remember.

Never again.
TBF DD that thread was more to do with peoples opinions about Ireland rather than the validity of your info.

Rammy Blue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
That's been a system that has been used since the game started though.

I just can't see Real Madrid who are guaranteed a top 2 placing every year going into a league where they could finish 10th out of 10.

Who would you prefer to see play at COMS on a Saturday afternoon, Wigan or Real Madrid?

Yea but come on Rammy that's what football is all about. Let's not get too big for our boots

The Fat el Hombre said:
Rammy Blue said:

Yea but come on Rammy that's what football is all about. Let's not get too big for our boots

Not at all mate, I just think that it is the way that it is all heading, these guys at the top of all the Champs League clubs don't give a rats arse about anything other than £'s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.