Possible new stadium - some interesting information

The Fixer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Is it any fucking surprise?

I went public with a snippet this week and got completely slaughtered.

Nope. Some things are better kept to yourself.

Oi i never slaughtered you!!

I would of slaughtered him, I love a good slaughtering!!!!

Anyway what did DD say, as I missed the first slaughtering and feel a bit left out now?

The owner has a totally different mind set to us He doesn't ask how many fans do Wigan bring as we won't be playing the likes of Wigan soon We along with other major clubs in England will be joining a European league we will be part of it and most games will be selling out coupled with the TV rights from around the world and the income from todays matches will look like small change. THats why Glazers will not sell and why the baron knights want in So stop worrying if it will sell out when we play Villa etc the future is Europe whether we like it or not.

Just been out for a couple of hours and got back to find all this mental stuff about a 100K stadium.

One thing is absolutely for sure. If the stadium ends up with a capacity of 100,000, then the plans Mansour have for City are a lot more 'radical', to use the term coined in other threads, than anyone has dared to speculate before today!

Tolmie, Dyed, I know you have good contacts. I'm guessing you're hearing things too, from your posts.

I'd keep this off the forum if I were you.

a 'European Super League' will never ever happen.

I wish people would stop going on about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.