Possible new stadium - some interesting information

As an aside what is the relationship between the FA and Wembley Stadium? as far as I'm aware Wembley is a semi-autonomous organisation - is this correct? Could FA Cup Finals and England Internationals be played somewhere other than Wembley?

Utilities utilities utilities .........

new stadium as i understand it high on list of priorities...

several architects exploring designs....big corporate influence , lots of glass and viewing areas.....

watch this space!

Shared stadium with Utd?!! why would they leave the Old Trafford?and how would they pay for their share in the construction cost?

The big redevelopment of stands L&M next to the pavillion at old trafford.

It looks shite and hasn't added any seats in the stand, it looks a slightly smaller stand. Just the big conference thing has been added on top

I hope this doesn't happen at CoMS.

IMG_7228.jpg

If this is a serious option, what would the council do with COMS? Reckon we'd have to foot the bill of its transformation to either a running track or a pile of rubble? Also haven't we signed a lease for 100 years? Perhaps thats just for the land, and the new one would go there? Mad one this.

awardie said:
Utilities utilities utilities .........

new stadium as i understand it high on list of priorities...

several architects exploring designs....big corporate influence , lots of glass and viewing areas.....

watch this space!

Tell us what you know awardie

lostmyhouseski said:
will there be a special section for anyone that needs to leave before the final whistle for various reasons?

The normal players exit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.