Possible new stadium - some interesting information

baylorblue said:
dw7 said:
seriously who cares how many tv's are there you go to watch the game in reality. if i wanted to watch the game on tv i'd watch in on my 1 and only tv in my room i cant watch 5k tv's at once

You are missing the forest for the trees. What I'm saying is, the stadium is so incredibly extravagant. There's a lot more that goes into a venue than just the playing field. If there wasn't people would just build stands around a pitch and be done with it.

I see your point, but American Football goes on for hours, and the actual game is just a small part of the day as I have been lead to believe? Football is 90 minutes and with half time and getting in/out of the stadium you're there about 2 hours, roughly. All the finery with that Cowboys stadium is because they are there alot longer than we do at a footie match. I can see your point about making it tip top though, but they obviously cater for there sport, we cater for ours.

with 15000 corporate seats it will end up like wembly or the prawn sandwich brigade so they cant go fuck themselves with that idea

all you have to do is make it 10 quid thats all i want

bluebannana said:
with 15000 corporate seats it will end up like wembly or the prawn sandwich brigade so they cant go fuck themselves with that idea

I would confidently suggest that that goes against what the owners see as true to City's future.

fbloke said:
bluebannana said:

I would confidently suggest that that goes against what the owners see as true to City's future.

10 quid or 15000 corporate seats?

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
have you heard any thing along these lines re new stadium fbloke ?

Certainly not a 100k stadium but you never know do you?

Why would the club put so much effort in with the live4city offers, 10 quid and 'yer in etc if they were then just going to pack the stadium with debentured corporate types?

It doesnt seem like the way our club is developing in the current, very safe hand.

And in truth I dont see the need for a second thread on this one!

A 100,000 seat stadium. Jesus Christ. It's a nice idea but I can't see any way we'd fill 100k seats.

Halfpenny said:
A 100,000 seat stadium. Jesus Christ. It's a nice idea but I can't see any way we'd fill 100k seats.

I can't even see us fill a 75k stadium at the moment unless of course they reduce ticket prices substantially. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.