Possible new stadium - some interesting information

There is rumour, speculation and some wacky stories out there and they are talked about quite a lot on the Las Vegas thread.

The problem is that thats all it i at present.

The club are likely to present only one option to the public and thats once they have decided what they want and have agreed with NEM an MCC.

There is some info out there that is quite close to reality and I have been told some tiny bits and pieces in confidence which have, so far either happened or have not been contradicted.

For example a day or so before the famous pic' of the agreement being signed I was told that (and PM's some people with this) that they still had not done so!

I would suggest that people forget about a 100k stadium and focus on the idea of an iconic venue larger than COMS.

Anyone well placed in planning, property or similar businesses should keep their eyes open for some additional land/property purchases which abut the Eastlands area though.

Whatever we get or happens is going to be the best there is though.

And I for one am enjoying the speculation ;-)

This is all getting beyond a joke. If we are gonna do any stadium expansion what so ever just knock down south stand. Build dortmund style kop and expand to around 53000. I would really love to know how many seasoncard, citycard and accesscard holders weve got does any 1 know?

wilmslowblue said:
This is all getting beyond a joke. If we are gonna do any stadium expansion what so ever just knock down south stand. Build dortmund style kop and expand to around 53000. I would really love to know how many seasoncard, citycard and accesscard holders weve got does any 1 know?

roughly 34k s/c holders i think

Bcfcgaza said:
Whatever happens i hope you blues end up with what you deserve always had fond memories stood on the Kippax when my lot didn't have a game
if we had a state of the art stadium,with top facilities and reasonably priced tickets and we drew you in the cup,how many of your fans would want to attend that game?and why?just out of interest.

wilmslowblue said:

And in the months that is happening where do away fans sit?

wilmslowblue said:
36,000 but we could have sold more.

wilmslowblue said:
I've explained why it's not just about bums on seats but about the mix of facilities and pricing within the stadium.

masterwig said:
wilmslowblue said:

And in the months that is happening where do away fans sit?
wigan fans can sit in the away dugout,
the mibs can stand in the pwopper naughty corner
and the scousers can use thir own breed of ingenuity.mug some one.

Bloody ell. Every time I log in there's more news/speculation.

Who's sending the PM's round?

100,000 does seem a hell of a lot. I'd hazard a guess that City in the community would be dishing out shit loads of free tickets to schools etc to bring in more blues.

If they did build a super stadium the CL finals, rugby internationals? etc would be nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.