Post Crystal Palace match thread

Eccles Blue said:
I'm on the train coming home from the match, dodgy connection so not had time to read all the thread but; what an atmosphere, what a game what a fantastic day. Never thought I would be cheering Chelsea & lots around me saying the same while the photographers were snapping away!!

The players, when they came over at the end were not just applauding us but shouting back to us as if they were thanking us. Negredo, Dzeko, Vinnie, Zaba, all encouraging us. Joe Hart always does. I am still on cloud 9!!!
You lot were fucking awesome, and loud as fuck. Well done.

malg said:
didactic said:
BringBackSwales said:
was it fuck, the whole season is the acid test, and once again these 2 maligned players have stepped up to the mark. How many has Edin got this season again? In and out of the team but he has delivered fucking plenty

Edin 12, Yaya 19.

Yip lazy and overpaid.
Dickhead.

Obviously you do not understand sarcasm. Maybe scroll through the Yaya and Dzeko threads to see me always battling boo boys who called them lazy and overpaid.

Yaya easily my favourite player.

GET IN THERE!!!! Been working all day and had both games recorded. Never had a day so hard trying to avoid results. I crumbled at FT for the Liverpool game and had to ask what the result was, amazing. Have only just finishing watching City and was surprisingly quite relaxed, especially when Yaya scored. I put £50 on a Liverpool win today trying a bit of reverse psychology. Never been so happy to lose £50.

Thoroughly deserved win for you guys, some very impressive players, especially Zabaleta who had Bolasie in his back pocket throughout. Would like to think we were not at it as our season is over, but I just think we weren't allowed to play by the better side. Great result at Anfield for you, best of luck for the remaining games, fair play and we will see you again next year hopefully with a different result

The team was fantastic today. 2-0 doesn't really reflect how comfortable we were. They didn't have a single shot from inside the box.

bobmcfc said:
Did we ever give up On our boys ?

i certainly didn't...COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 pm --<br /><br />What a perfect day, an I'm off tomorrow, wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We got beat by the most expensive club side in sport in the world. The players shouldn’t worry about that too much.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crystal-Palace-0-Man-City-2-Eagles-boss-Tony/story-21021013-detail/story.html?#ixzz307sBp3bc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crys ... z307sBp3bc</a>

Burtonblue said:
didactic said:
Oh dear.

160v4gw.jpg
No less than we would expect....

That's totally unfair.
He caught it on his candle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.