Post match City v PSG

Hart, Mangala, Fernando, Clichy and KDB were excellent.

Seems like Mangala plays better against Euro competition relative to the Premier league. He was huge in both games against PSG.

Hi guys,
Good game ( for you). You deserve the semis, hope you ll go to the end of it.
I'm sorry for us (Paris) we under perform ( especially in the first half) but we should have to be stronger.

Personnaly, I found City better tonight than last week and Paris was less clumsy but toothless. KDB is a real good one, your midfielders were quite tough and the other were at the level expected for a 1/4 final of UFCL.
On our side, i'll rate Silva, Rabiot, Pastore and Lucas ( those 2 should been in the starting Line up).

Good luck,
Beret off,
I'm going to pour my venom on Laurent Blanc on Psg's forum.
Cheers Raul
You deserve better than what Blanc did tonight.
Good luck for the rest of the season

I am not his biggest fan, to say the least, but seeing Delph come on in a Champions League QF and progress to the semis while Villa go down, rock bottom...

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Be smart. Be like Fabien. Where's that picture? Needs editing.

Fabulous performance. The back four and Joe were magnificent as were the Ferns and Navas. What a night, wish the atmosphere was like that every home game.

Last edited:
Woooo semi-finals! I think that's exceeded my expectations, but we have saved our best performances for this competition.
Pretty perfect again tonight. Unfortunate Agüero miss, but we defended so well, the pressing was composed and the attacking sublime.
I don't know or really care if they played worse than usual. We bossed them to a sweet 1-0 without Kompany, and Yaya on the bench.
Mangala's looked awesome of late, Clichy and Sagna deservedly first choice, 2 Ferns exceptional, glimpses of vintage Silva. De Bruyne would walk into any team I think, another gorgeous goal, motm for me.
If we keep playing like this anything is possible.

Was there loads of empty seats tonight ? I couldn't see any from CB lv3 some guy on talk sport just been rantin about it !

know what else is great about this? Would anyone honestly be surprised if they threw 30m a year at Mourinho, now that this manager has proven he cannot progress them in the CL? Right out of the rags arms.

Hard to pick anyone out on a poor performance, everyone had their jobs & did it fantastically really. Aguero missed the pen but was so much more lively than the last leg, deserved a goal really.

KdB match winner but Nando/Dinho outnumbered in midfield for most of the match did immense jobs at stopping PSG really threatening at all - manager definitely got it right having those two in for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.