Post Match: City vs Newcastle

You can tell we did well today by the size of the post Match thread!
Play well and score 5 its 16 pages play shit and get beat every man and his dog want there Say 60 pages!

pleased we got silva, nasri and sergio off before any injury could occur

lets hope it plays dividends on tuesday

Was my old man's birthday yesterday.

He saw Chelsea draw, United lose and City win by 5. He was made up!

Good performance, no coincidence we had a full strength team out for the first time in a long time, and played the formation that suits those players best.

I understand that people get nervous about full backs who get forward as much as Kolarov and Zabaleta do against stronger teams, but they provide all the width, often more effectively than our "wide" players. It means Silva and Nasri are playing the width of the box which bring the striker(s) into the game more. If you want to tighten things up take off your 2nd striker and play another DM.

More of the same till the end of the season please and touch wood no injuries, the lack of rotation and fixture pile up else where has to come in to play at some point.

Life said:
Silva was great in this match, some good runs and as someone else mentioned; we were playing like champions again. I feel like this is as yaya toure is back, we need him and aguero. They are our two leaders, and I certainly hope pellegrini doesn't sell any of them. Slightly off topic here, but do you think that he should sell one of these players? aguero gets injured a lot, and we really don't need these injuries if we are going to win the title this year.
Behave you clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.