Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: Richards

Kneejerk_small.jpg

I'm sure you were thinking the same thing this time last week.

Kolarov is fucking crap. So what if he can kick the ball hard? His croses are shit, 1 in 100 shots is actually on target, he cant run and cant tackle. Oh,yes, and his corners and free kicks are abysmal.

Dzecko also looks like a pile of wank. He makes no effort to get in the area when we attack down the flanks and must be made of rubber the disyance the ball bounces off him. Mind you, i dont think I'd bust a gut to get in a position either if i saw kolarov with the ball.

Mancini, i think ive finally lost patience. The name of the game is to win. Chelsea are decent but are not the chelsea of old and with a little bit of belief we could have taken them. At least ahave a fucking go. To play for a draw and lose, whats the point? Try and winand lose, well hey, i can accept that. To try not to lose and lose, well thats just a waste. May as well have not even bothered and just gifted chelsea the points.

I think mancini is going to have to go. His buys have been shit and he is clearly setting us up to be a pondering pile of boring scared shit. I'm not inrested in that.

I've had enough of this. Just because it worked in the first half of the season, doesn't mean it will work forever. Today, was a chance for Mancini to show and unleash a really good attacking side. But, unfortunately no one has the courage or balls to actually stand out and take responsibility. None of Mancini's signings have ever made sense to me(Barring Silva's but that was a no brainer considering any manager would have gone for him)
The system doesn't and will never work, because you tire out your midfield, but don't consider the possibility of fatigue and injuries.Italian style of football doesn't work here. And I think Mancini is on borrowed time. Sadly, I see us suffering with low morale and witnessing another nail biting finish to the season.

Re: One Can Only Hope

citymad said:
Im not ready to give up on Mancini yet but I do think there must be a manager out there who would probably make us into a more attractive team to watch and still keep a good defensive record.

I am struggling to be honest with him - not going to start screaming for his head - that just bollocks and i dont know who out there is would honestly want but this is uust pish

zandvoort blue said:
fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.

THIS

people on here moaning.

yes we played bad but mancini is right, we have played lots of games in a short period of time. it does take it out on players there not machines. we have had lots of injurys and kolarov, ballo, dzeko have only been in this country a couple of months and already people are calling for there heads. i recall drogba, nani, van persie all having terrible starts in there first season in the premier league. let them find there feet and they will come good. we played for a draw and with the loss of tevez we would of taken one. yes its boring to watch but at the end of the day its chelsea at the bridge. if we played horrible and got a point then that would of been a success but we came unstuck with 2 late goals. a few weeks untill the next game so plenty of time for rest. judge the teams fitness levels after the break when they will hopefully be fully rested and not playing every 3 days.

Waking up and smelling the coffee yet happy clappers?

Before the league game at Villa I said I had a feeling that thats where it was going to start to go wrong. 8 points from the last 21 have shown that the stick I got was totally unjustified. Spurs wont stutter forever and wgen we lose at Liverpool and Everton plus bottle it against Spurs that will be that. I really hope Mourinho is lined up.

As I keep saying, I guarantee we wont finish in the top 4.

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

I know this isn't football manager but Fabio Coentrao from Benfica looks a great left back, both offensive and defensive.

Similar standard to David Luiz I hear.

Re: Adios Mancini. Who should be our next manager?

Mancini has ripped the soul out and Manchester City and left us with a season full of garbage performances and boring football.

I'd love Jose as manager, he is the man to lead us to success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.