Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Really should wait until the end of the season until deciding if he has to go or not. We could still potentially finish 3rd and win the cup. Or we could finish 5th and lose to the rags in the semi.

If Mancini stays you can tell he'll attempt to fix the problems or else why are we so strongly linked with fast and/or creative players like Sanchez, Costa, Pastore, and Alves?

cookster said:
de niro said:
We are in the same situation as with mark hughes, forget for a minute the rag shit and all that, 7 draws etc.
Hughes HAD to go for the same reason bob does.
Something is wrong, don't know what but something is wrong. I started a thread on this a few weeks ago.
As I say we don't really know why top Players suddenly turn shit, could be tactics or the role the manager gives them. It could be they have failed to settle, understandable that.
Whatever the reason although like hughes bob hasn't been given very long he just has to go in case it's all down him, the refs haven't helped but the only way Yo find out what thus squad can do is change the manager, if then we scrap for a top four place then sadly we rip up the project buy new players and start again
People may say "what that manager fails"? Well of course he may do, he may not.

What we do know is as I say for whatever reason the last two have got us nowhere near where we should be.

Come off it, the players are exhausted ;)

They played like this since august:)

Think we have played some great football this year on a par and if not better than arsenal at times,just not often enough i think thursday night football has a huge effect just for the fact that you lose to many training days.But i cant help agreeing that we have been mostly boring.
What really winds me up is when we go 1 nil up at home we dont then go on and rip em a new arsehole,and end up sideways passing the fans want to see exciting football when the oppurtunity arises.

Keep in mind that nobody goes to Stamford bridge and attacks. That would be suicide. As soon as we started pushing forward we conceded the Ramires goal. Mancini had the right approach but unfortunately it didn't work out. I can't understand why now all of a sudden it's Mancini out after probably the toughest game of the season.

Addam iz pro said:
Keep in mind that nobody goes to Stamford bridge and attacks. That would be suicide. As soon as we started pushing forward we conceded the Ramires goal. Mancini had the right approach but unfortunately it didn't work out. I can understand why now all of a sudden it's Mancini out after probably the toughest game of the season.

Sunderland didn't think so.....

The worse thing is I'm not sure they care enough, we have just left the m6 at stoke as it's closed, so another delay.
You get to thinking is it worth it .

I don't think our recent run in the Premiership helps people look on the bright side. If we had battered Wigan people would be more upbeat about the future but the reality is that we took 3 points from Wigan but they battered us 2nd half and again soaked up pressure and rode our luck to win the game - and that was at home against the bottom of the league.

When are city gunna buy some players that have the desire to play at CITY and not just come for the money im sick of hearing how we didnt play to our best because tevaz was out.Todays match was appauling tbh im sick of the lack of BALLS shown by MANCINI you have to atleast attack to win games and not just defend against big clubs for 90 mins + lets just hope we do the top 4 and hopefully turn man u over in the semi's

Kompany
De Jong
and Lescott showed excellance today dzeko fingers crossed he can come good needs to really up his game.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Sorry to say it but Mancini has to go, I'm sick to death of seeing us play like that and here's his reaction " I think that we played well, we earn 200k a week but played 3 days ago, so just Like normal people we can't work for more than 90 mins every 3 days" bullshit!!! Back 4 and nige superb going forward absolutely shocking Barry runnin in treacle, and I'm sorry but I can't see top 4 now dzeko will come good and showed good signs today but will never work up top on his own, yes Ino tevez was out but he would of still played with one, for my £500 for season ticket and nearly £3000 later over the year I expect more than that entertainment wise

COULD'NT AGREE MORE THNK FOOK SOMEONELSE IS THINKING THE SAME THINGS

I've not had time to read all this thread but................ did the season end and no one told me??

We still have time to pull something back and we will. We have the team to do it and we have the manager to do it.

Let's stay positive folks. It is not the end yet. OK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.