Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Eccles Blue said:
I've not had time to read all this thread but................ did the season end and no one told me??

We still have time to pull something back and we will. We have the team to do it and we have the manager to do it.

Let's stay positive folks. It is not the end yet. OK?

its very hard to stay positive, it really is.

but it would help if you could give me some kind of time scale of how long i have to try to remain positive for.

Thing is nothing we do or say as fans will make any difference to whether he goes now or in the summer, but believe me if we let this negative cancer that seems to be taking a hold of so many City fans foster it will transpire onto the pitch.

We've got to get behind the team in any way we can, as much as we feel we can, between now and the end of the season.

If we don't, we will finish 5th, of that I am sure.

Moaning whenever a player dared pass back like many of our own do. Fans born with the "'it it long!" English mentality of football I think. Although when our lads are doing it at 1/2-0 down after 85 minutes it is very, very frustrating.

LoveCity said:
Moaning whenever a player dared pass back like many of our own do. Fans born with the "'it it long!" English mentality of football I think. Although when our lads are doing it at 1/2-0 down after 85 minutes it is very, very frustrating.

This was what I was getting at, the moaning at backwards and sideways passes. We definitely need to get Redknapp in, the long hoof is Spuds specialty, us blues would never be pissed off again ;)

Addam iz pro said:
Keep in mind that nobody goes to Stamford bridge and attacks. That would be suicide. As soon as we started pushing forward we conceded the Ramires goal. Mancini had the right approach but unfortunately it didn't work out. I can't understand why now all of a sudden it's Mancini out after probably the toughest game of the season.

Thank God I found one post containing solid reasoning in this mess of a thread. Spot on.

I thought Lescott had a good game, and that's coming from one of his biggest critics. However can sombody explain to me why Milner is a 'professional' footballer. He is absolute shite. With him and Barry in midfield our attack suddenly stops. They are the weak links in midfield and need to be replaced with more pace, both in the legs and in the head. They are both not good enough if we want to improve. Kolarov still looks out of his depth with no signs of improving. Nige and Vince were magnificent as usual and Micah looked solid.
I'm prepared to give the side the benefit of the doubt for that lethargic display due to the Europa Cup tie on Thursday, but we now have 2 weeks to get ready for the run in.
As for Mancini, he needs to be more pro-active and less reactive.

Milner was in the top 2/3 on the assist chart for the last couple of seasons so obviously has something to offer. Mancini insists on playing him out wide though, which works about as well as Boateng as a full-back aka not at all. Why Milner hasn't been tried more in CM is a mystery, he was excellent there for Villa and while he's not fast he is more inventive than what we have and I think could form a good three with De Jong and Yaya until we can buy a top class player like Sneijder for the centre of midfield.

A lot of our players are underperforming, but hey look across the road and see how long it took Berbatov to settle in. We are asking too much to soon of this bunch of new players, bext season will be better and hopefully some pace will be added to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.