Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: We are wasting our time

Baker Boy said:
There's no agenda. Yes a few decisions were iffy but so what, the crux of it is that we're simply not good enough at the moment, none of the decisions affected the result. Negative tactics yet again from Mancini. I've never felt so disillusioned, even in the dark days of Division 2. With so much talent at his disposal (Kolorov excepted of course) we should be faring far better than we are. I fully expected a defeat today, and hey ho, I got it. What a shite weekend, cheers Bobby.
You hit the nail on the head ther, Like you I expected a defeat. [before i get called a rag, i didn't want a defeat - that's different]. All the great players we have and as a fan I expected a defeat, nothing else needs to be said. Our season is dying before us and have you ever seen a more talented player so misused in a team than Silva?

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

Our cursed position, we could have Ashley Cole and he'd be wank for us as left-back. We're never going to have a great LB so we may as well just buy someone like Bale or Coentrão as a fast attacking left-back and hope for the best!

I've noted a couple of people complaining about the ref. I didn't notice too much.

Mancini is far too tentative in these big games for my liking. Spurs away, Arsenal away, Chelsea away, Utd away.

We don't look like we could score in a brothel at times let alone win a trophy.

No you are not.

Kolarov is useless unless in the final third of the pitch.

Defensively he has no urgency. He has poor control. For a 6 footer he is pretty inept in the air.

Luiz manhandled Milner on one end of the pitch and then runs down to the other end and throws himself to the ground getting the call that led to the opening goal.

would love to see us try and attack teams for a change, we're so slow passing and don't create anything.

the defence was solid apart from that wet paper bag at left back. plus i thought luis went down easy for the free kick for the goal, richards hardly touched him

The bloke is an absolute liability - his inability to be able to defend amazes me and to think Mourinho was after him too.
Surely we must have a better option than him even if it means pushing Lescott out wide and bringing in Boyata.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.