Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

I like Mancini and think he is a lot better than Hughes, but I can not stand a manager that will not drop his buys......

Sometimes world class managers hold their hands up and say this guy has not been as good as I thought he would be in this league - I MADE A MISTAKE.... Next!!!

I just hope he can learn to do this.

Re: Richards

I thought Luiz bought the free kick...agree he should not have challenged but I really don't think it was foul...still the defending from Kolarov was piss poor from the cross...Chelsea wanted 3 points more than we did today and that's why we still have some way to go yet to sit at the top table.

Bridge was worse mate but I agree, he's been our weaklink in a few games now. I couldn't care less how powerful his shots are because half the time he can't even pass it 6 yards in front of him.

Re: We are wasting our time

We got away with a penalty today too. I would have been pissed off if that had been us and not been given.

Best team won.

Hart De Jong, Milner, Kompany Barry, Lescott, Toure, Silva did well.

Richards did ok but for his one moment of stupidity.

Kolorov is just wank and Dzeko needs to up his game and quickly because he is looking like an awful buy

We should have stuck to signing players named David and Luiz. David Silva, David Luiz, Luiz Suarez. We would have been golden right now with just those 3. Everyone else purchased under Mancini has been generally redundant.

No he's useless in the final 3rd of the pitch also. His crosses never beat the 1st man.

zandvoort blue said:
fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.