Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

One Can Only Hope

That the next manager whoever that may be or whenever that may be is actually someone whom want to win football matches and encourages his players to be positive on the pitch

After 20 minutes today there as only one team whom wanted to win - Mancini wanted a fookin draw

Piss poor fayre for me today infact has been for a while now.

Re: We are wasting our time

The ref got most of the fouls correct but he basically booked one of our players for every foul they committed whilst Chelsea, and Ramires especially got away with it time and again. He could have easily been sent off on another day, as could Malouda for his stamp on Milner.

Re: Richards

Dax777 said:
What tackle cost us the game?

The one on Luiz which they then scored from.

Completely brain dead, Luiz was dacing away from the goal with few Chelsea players in the box. There was absolutely no need to do it but he did. He just hasn't got a brain

Sorry to say it but Mancini has to go, I'm sick to death of seeing us play like that and here's his reaction " I think that we played well, we earn 200k a week but played 3 days ago, so just Like normal people we can't work for more than 90 mins every 3 days" bullshit!!! Back 4 and nige superb going forward absolutely shocking Barry runnin in treacle, and I'm sorry but I can't see top 4 now dzeko will come good and showed good signs today but will never work up top on his own, yes Ino tevez was out but he would of still played with one, for my £500 for season ticket and nearly £3000 later over the year I expect more than that entertainment wise

Re: Richards

I thought he played really well today, the weaklink was Kolarov. Lost Luiz on the goal and couldn't put a challenge into Ramieres when he literally ran past 3 players.

That being said though, there's no shame being beat to Chelsea, they were the better team.

The refs have fvck all to do with it,we just don't have the quality in the middle of the park,oh and a fuckin gash left back.

Didn't think the ref was that poor today but the decisions that went against us seemed to be the more crucial ones if you know what I mean.

Disappointed overall as the game plan worked well, we kept them to just two shots on goal up to 70+ mins, though it might not be what everyone wants to see. Imo it was our best shot a some sort of a result after a tiring midweek game and with Tevez out.

bluethai said:
Moral of this story is .........don't fucking buy anything from Italy ever again! Corradi, Bianchi, Kolarov, Balotelli,... fucking bunch of wank footballers, unbelievable soft huh!

You surely cant include Balotelli because according to most on here he is the 2nd coming of Pele? Touched the ball 4 times when he came on.....gave it away 3 of those!

I am with you mate, what others see in this myth is beyond me!

Tottenham away
Utd away
Arsenal away
Chelsea away, all pure genius
Liverpool to come
Wembley to come
His tactical genius should see us thru

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.