Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

zandvoort blue said:
fuck me..............we just played the current champions away after playing Kiev with 10 men on thursday night. A nil/nil result would have been fantastic, but we fell short, and only just.
Judge Mancini come the end of the season, not at this moment in time.

We are going to finish in one of two places, its either 4th or 5th! 4th is the absolute minimum we should be finishing and 5th is nothing short of a disaster. Either way he will have done it by on the whole playing dire football and what has to be asked is....Can we win the title under Mancini? Because that is the ultimate aim, for me the answer is no, you cant win the league by playing for 0-0 every time you play away from home and 1-0 every time you play at COMs.

Re: One Can Only Hope

Im not ready to give up on Mancini yet but I do think there must be a manager out there who would probably make us into a more attractive team to watch and still keep a good defensive record.

Re: We are wasting our time

Like Jay said I think he got most decisions right tbh but was pretty card happy with us and quite lenient with them, should never have a scouser in charge of a match with a (the) Manchester team playing though imo.

Adios Mancini. Who should be our next manager?

He's a great person but I don't see us going anywhere under him. Our lone positive result against good clubs this season was against Chelsea at home by one goal. The rest were a mix of unlucky/bad defeats and embarrassing draws. When you get pounded at WHL and Emirates, you've got to follow that up with some uplifting victories.

Sadly, we did not. We're still on pace for 67 points, btw.

So, who's our next manager? If you don't agree with me, tell me why he should stay, but please keep it civil. I'd love to be wrong and see Mancini achieve legendary status here, but I'm just not seeing it. This level of investment demands better results.

anyone else sick of us playing with ten men, we had this away with robiniho and now dzeko, surely you have to earn a place on the pitch, he has played poorly since coming here, so how does he make the team.

Re: We are wasting our time

The ref was actually shite.

Essien kicked more people in the first half than I've had hot dinners, Milner's first tackle got him a yellow card! Chelsea fans made his decisions for him afraid.

But we simply didn't help ourselves, we didn't even look like scoring today, poor, poor tactics and a poor, poor performance.

Re: Same old story

You're correct mate, it's tge same old story. And in fact I'm struggling to remember a match in which we scored in the last 5 minutes to draw or win. It's just a disgrace

kompany, de jong, lescott, were fantastic

barry, kolorov, richards, dzeko, yaya were awful

mancini an utter disgrace the way he set the team out, even if we get in the top four which is looking doubtful he should be sacked. i have never seen a more boring team than we have at the moment and it is mostly down to the manager.

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

Agree with everything said. It's amazing watching him that we paid so much money for him. Amazing Mourinho said he's the second best left back in the world and only their board didn't allow him to buy him. Amazing that a defender cannot do the basics like tackle, get in position, track runners. Amazing that for the new Roberto Carlos he has NO pace. I think we all gave him time to settle and get match fit but he is actually getting worse the more he plays. It's puzzling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.