Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: When will Mancini dump this muppet?......

K.Reeves right foot said:
Agree with everything said. It's amazing watching him that we paid so much money for him. Amazing Mourinho said he's the second best left back in the world and only their board didn't allow him to buy him. Amazing that a defender cannot do the basics like tackle, get in position, track runners. Amazing that for the new Roberto Carlos he has NO pace. I think we all gave him time to settle and get match fit but he is actually getting worse the more he plays. It's puzzling.

says something about Jose then doesn't it, or does it ??

Love these threads after a defeat it picks me up and puts me in a positive frame of mind!

I'm not worried one bit about us! If we had Tevez and the team hadn't played a game for weeks, this game was still going to be tough and Chelsea hot favorites! What we do need in the squad is players with pace and this is what we should be looking at in the summer!

I would have taken a point today and we looked good for it.

I don't mind the negativity in some games and today was a decent away performance for 75 mins.

I watched the game today with no commentary I think more people on here should don't let the b::yards grind you down.

Why does Mancini persist in playing junk like Dzeko and Kolarov? That today was like watching fucking wood warp and to cap it off he brings on Balotelli just to add insult to injury. Under any other manager this twerp would be long gone but no not under good old Roberto. What the hell is going on? Has balotelli got something on him? No the fact is that Mancini is inept tactically and on a one to one basis. He needs to pucker up and kiss Bellamy's ass and bring him back to hopefully make us the attacking force we were last year.

Boring, Boring city!

We could have played for another 90 mins and still not scored. Sick of this defend and try and nick one style of football. Grow some balls BoB and let the players loose. As soon as we go 1 nil down it's practically game over cos there aint no plan B. It's cost us far too many points this season and i think these tactics will be inevitably cost him his job.

--------------------------------Hart
-----Richards-------Kompany------Lescott--------Zabaleta
------------------------------De Jong
---------Banega---------------------------Silva
----Elia---------------------Tevez-------------------AJ

I would like to see this team next season.

waspish said:
Love these threads after a defeat it picks me up and puts me in a positive frame of mind!

I'm not worried one bit about us! If we had Tevez and the team hadn't played a game for weeks, this game was still going to be tough and Chelsea hot favorites! What we do need in the squad is players with pace and this is what we should be looking at in the summer!

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE PLAYERS WITH PACE NOW!? Not exactly short of a bob or two are we and we´ve had 2 transfer windows to address it.
Anyway let´s get them in and make a real assault on the Europa League and Carling Cup

Re: So Many Problems In The Team

Project Rain said:
No pressure from anyone until they hit our 18 yard box
No tempo whatsoever in our game
Incapable of countering
Nobody is clicking together
No flair
Incapable of keeping the ball (which is ironic considering that is what our whole game is based around)
No imagination from anyone other than Silva
No width
Slow and dull

Same shite different game. Sort it out, Roberto.
Summed up perfectly, thanks. Saves me having a right moan. My missus went mad at all my swearing, but hey it was enough to make any fucker swear!

I am getting worried we are going to implode and some of Mancinis buys are not up to the pressure at this moment.
Kolorov and Dzecko are the ones in question on todays performance.
I like the manager but he is in danger of losing his credibility by having Balotelli in his squad never mind getting game time.
On Thursday he spoilt alot of peoples season as i was convinced we were going all the way to Dublin.
Glad weve got two weeks to regroup and have a right go in the last ten games.

I didn't think we were that bad today. Unfortunately, around the hour mark, our midfield began to tire. Yaya, in particular, looked fucked.

Kolarov continues to frustrate. He loses the ball frequently, inconsistent crosses and needless fouls. Zab was a huge miss today.

Lescott however, had his best game in a city shirt. Outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.