Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

macca80 said:
Maybe i was watching a different game but i thought we played well, we conceded from a set piece and on the counter when we were pushing for an equaliser against the current league champions.
How man were complaining about the very same tactics when we won at home.
fickle bastards

agree with this thought yaya was bad today gave ball away countless times and always always looks knackered<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm --<br /><br />
macca80 said:
Maybe i was watching a different game but i thought we played well, we conceded from a set piece and on the counter when we were pushing for an equaliser against the current league champions.
How man were complaining about the very same tactics when we won at home.
fickle bastards

agree with this thought yaya was bad today gave ball away countless times and always always looks knackered

Re: Bloody Richards

No.

Sorry to be blunt, it wasn't a great position to give the foul away, but we'd done it loads of times throughout the games, yet none of this incidents are mentioned.

Micah has been up there as one our most consistent performers this season, and we have kept 7 clean sheets in 10 games. He played well again today, considering he was marking both Ashley Cole and Malouda.

We didn't lose todays game because of defensive issues (our defense was brilliant for 75 mins). we lost because we couldn't score in a brothel<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm --<br /><br />No.

Sorry to be blunt, it wasn't a great position to give the foul away, but we'd done it loads of times throughout the games, yet none of this incidents are mentioned.

Micah has been up there as one our most consistent performers this season, and we have kept 7 clean sheets in 10 games. He played well again today, considering he was marking both Ashley Cole and Malouda.

We didn't lose todays game because of defensive issues (our defense was brilliant for 75 mins). we lost because we couldn't score in a brothel

very frustrating, ok a draw would have been good, but chelsea aren't great and if we had gone at them more we could have won today. well done to lescott today, he is improving all the time, de jong and kompany the usual steady games. milner defended well but wasted the ball so much, barry & micah were ok apart from the silly challenge for the goal. silva was not at his best either.dzeko had very poor service and hardly any support, then we come to the disappointments, yaya,& kolorov . yaya as many have said on here needs a rest but kolorov is a major disappointment. his crossing is poor he can't take on a defender and gives the ball away too much. apart from that he is top class! as for our tactics, no away win this year says it all.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 pm --<br /><br />very frustrating, ok a draw would have been good, but chelsea aren't great and if we had gone at them more we could have won today. well done to lescott today, he is improving all the time, de jong and kompany the usual steady games. milner defended well but wasted the ball so much, barry & micah were ok apart from the silly challenge for the goal. silva was not at his best either.dzeko had very poor service and hardly any support, then we come to the disappointments, yaya,& kolorov . yaya as many have said on here needs a rest but kolorov is a major disappointment. his crossing is poor he can't take on a defender and gives the ball away too much. apart from that he is top class! as for our tactics, no away win this year says it all.

Your entitled to your opinions macca but having 2 attempts on target is not my view of playing well.like I said we offered nothing up front and I blame Mancini for not to lose at all costs tactics.Defensively we played well and I don't blame the players.But you can not keep relying on drawing games.

Tiredness is a bollox excuse
The Rags have managed for donkeys years,plus an absolute fortune has been spent by this manager to assemble a squad with enough depth,capability and balance to cope with the demands of challenging on four fronts..... The fact is - it cant.

Poor management,you decide.

Re: Bloody Richards

It is like a primal impulse for Richards, Barry, and Balotelli to make stupid, utterly pointless fouls. Barry seems quite educated so it is probably his grandma-like pace that causes his stupid fouls, with Richards and Balotelli it is probably their lack of brainpower (though Micah has shown promising signs of developing a brain this year!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.