Post match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

This isn't true and is a very lazy opinion. It's because we don't defend tactically as a unit.

We were just as bad if not worse in the 2nd half up until we equalised and that was with Yaya not in the team.

They completely lost their rhythm once we made it 1-1 similar to what happened to us vs Juve.
I suggest you watch the game again and just watch Yaya. Then let me know if he did his job as a centre mid.

Well done City. Fought back well from one down against a determined team. Kept going for the winner and their efforts were rewarded.
Special mention for Joe who played a blinder to keep us in it.
And on a side note, Robbie fuckin Savage soon changed his tune once we equalised.

Ha - Actually thought the commentary was ok (ish) last night and, don't believe I am saying this, including Savage.

This isn't true and is a very lazy opinion. It's because we don't defend tactically as a unit.

We were just as bad if not worse in the 2nd half up until we equalised and that was with Yaya not in the team.

They completely lost their rhythm once we made it 1-1 similar to what happened to us vs Juve.

and he was part of that unit mate, and he did little or nothing to help with that, you cannot be that open against teams at this level, you will get punished.
if that had been one of the top boys we would have been hammered
if the intention for yaya last night was to be part of a front 5 then that is suicidal tactics from the manager
both were wrong

The game changed because, fernando was better than yaya, kdb was better in the center than silva, navas was better out wide than kdb, and because our much maligned manager made every change.

Well done City. Fought back well from one down against a determined team. Kept going for the winner and their efforts were rewarded.
Special mention for Joe who played a blinder to keep us in it.
And on a side note, Robbie fuckin Savage soon changed his tune once we equalised.

Savage was doing my head in. Watching BT with him co-commentating is like being sat next to the nutter on the bus. Their first penalty was definitely a penalty. Then the second shout was definitely a penalty but the penalty wasn't a penalty after all. In Savage World this apparently meant City should have had two penalties awarded against them. Then Otamendi's goal wasn't his. It was an own goal because it hit a defender. No it wasn't you fuckwit. It's an own goal if the original shot wasn't on target and was deflected in. Otamendi's shot was on target. Then he changed his mind near the end of the game and said it wasn't an own goal after all. Even Mrs Laser wondered how a buffoon like him can actually be paid for coming out with such non-stop shite.

and he was part of that unit mate, and he did little or nothing to help with that, you cannot be that open against teams at this level, you will get punished.
if that had been one of the top boys we would have been hammered
if the intention for yaya last night was to be part of a front 5 then that is suicidal tactics from the manager
both were wrong

I didn't say Yaya played well. He didn't, but he wasn't the only one.

We've been just as bad in Europe when he hasn't played.

The game changed because, fernando was better than yaya, kdb was better in the center than silva, navas was better out wide than kdb, and because our much maligned manager made every change.

The game changed because they crumbled once we equalised. We were just as bad at the back until then.

What happened to the posters saying mangala isn't good enough and that otamendi would solve our defensive problems?

Glad Hart turns up in Europe at least.

Otamendi is not a bad player. How many starts has he had with us again?

I didn't say Yaya played well. He didn't, but he wasn't the only one.

We've been just as bad in Europe when he hasn't played.

but you are ignoring the fact that we gained control once he went off and fernando came on, the game wasn't so open
yes they scored in the second half but that was one of very few attacks they had second half
we were far more compact and had shape which was needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.