Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

garymj said:
What's with these wum coming on a city forum, blimey you feel bad enough as it is. and that boro fan with his "bit of afters in claremont rd" bolloks . the only "bit of afters" he ever had was another meat pie or three.
Look, I was using another bluemoon forum since 2007, under the name of "rapid pirat", but I was out of country for an year, lost my e mail and password, and I cannot find it anymore. Shit happens, I know. There were different people there, left me wondering if this is really a City forum. Half of people posting here are calling each others a rag, and the others cocksuckers. This should be a 20 people forum, who registered on it on 1894, `87, `80 or earlier. Yes, I know, RAG police detected me. I am a rag.

dronefromsector7g said:
rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
Not only do you not want to be friendly but you also have no sense of humor.
Must be a rag then.
You should watch you`re language. We are all upset after this defeat, but this means nothing. Now we have Chelsea game, must remain calm. Stop beeing so rude to each other, we are all in the same boat, rowing in the same direction.
Calm down my Romanian friend, Barcon is just joking around. I know jokes are supposed to be funny so I'll let you off.
Well, it s pretty hard to me to understand the underground meaning of some english jokes (if they are indeed jokes). I only know school teached english. Sorry If I offend anyone who doesn t deserve it, you can blame me for not learning enough english and still wanting to be part of an english forum. I really am sorry.

Barcon said:
rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
Not only do you not want to be friendly but you also have no sense of humor.
Must be a rag then.
You should watch you`re language. We are all upset after this defeat, but this means nothing. Now we have Chelsea game, must remain calm. Stop beeing so rude to each other, we are all in the same boat, rowing in the same direction.

Lighten up you big girl. Damocles just asked how the wedding was and your vagina fell out.

images
I am sorry, ok? I did not understood you re joke. I am sorry.

rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
rapidCT said:

Lighten up you big girl. Damocles just asked how the wedding was and your vagina fell out.

images

Definite rag

rapidCT said:
Barcon said:
rapidCT said:

images

Nobody understands Barcon's jokes.

It's part of his appeal.

2nd game in a row we have had over 60% possesssion and not scored , perhaps we could try shooting , always nice to score the perfect goal , but if we score a deflected goal off a defenders backside , and it wins the game , i will take it.
Cant fault the effort , but we had no creativity , when we got to the opposition penalty area , too slow and ponderous in our build up play. Give credit to Boro and their keeper , on another day it would have been 3-0 at half time and game over , Boro road their luck in the first half , but they were excellent in the 2nd half and accepted our gift , for their opening goal
We need to cut out the stupid mistakes in defence and increase the tempo of our attacks , and perhaps take a shot occasionally .
Pellegrini has got to work this team into the ground this week , defending set pieces and taking advantage of our own set pieces , because this will win or lose the game against the chavs.
This is the 4th time i have been in the Colin Bell stand this season , and when i start to encourage the team , why do a lot of fans turn around and look at you like you have pissed in their pocket ? Lets get behind the f*cking team.

Len Rum said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
Just in from the game, words fail me, so so poor again.

Not completely surprised by it, the last 5 home games have been difficult to watch.

Can't believe how good of a December we had, then we start playing like this.

Not confident for the Chelsea game, but hopefully they get fired up and put in a performance.
By 'they' I assume you mean Chelsea?

I think we can guarantee that mourinho will get them right up for it ...... just hoping we step up a gear and get back in to 'December Mode', cos January's been a **** to be honest.

chabal said:
rapidCT said:
Barcon said:

images

Nobody understands Barcon's jokes.

It's part of his appeal.
And who is to blame? Nobody or Barcon?
Just kidding, I don t need another of his jokes. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.