Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

Cant get upset over this result. Just had a look at the borum forum and they are really over the roof about this. Proper fans who have suffered relegation not too many seasons ago, can't do anything else than feel happy for them. We should actually take a minute to appreciate that we are now a club that every club wants to beat.

Only thing that really pisses me off tho is that there were no youths in the squad. All this holistic talks but no signs off our youngsters getting a proper run. Barker, ambrose, kelechi ( if he is even eligible). What do they have to do to get a game

SergioInAddedTime said:
Cant get upset over this result. Just had a look at the borum forum and they are really over the roof about this. Proper fans who have suffered relegation not too many seasons ago, can't do anything else than feel happy for them. We should actually take a minute to appreciate that we are now a club that every club wants to beat.

Only thing that really pisses me off tho is that there were no youths in the squad. All this holistic talks but no signs off our youngsters getting a proper run. Barker, ambrose, kelechi ( if he is even eligible). What do they have to do to get a game

Absolutely cant believe Barker wasn't on the bench today, really could of added something, genuine pace, crossing, goal threat and enthusiasm of youth. MP really needs to start using these top kids in games like this, trouble is there aren't any games like this till next year now!!!

rapidCT said:
chabal said:
rapidCT said:
I am sorry, ok? I did not understood you re joke. I am sorry.

Nobody understands Barcon's jokes.

It's part of his appeal.
And who is to blame? Nobody or Barcon?
Just kidding, I don t need another of his jokes. :)

There you go, a little bit of fun. Now, don't listen to Drone or Chabal, they will steer you in the wrong direction in regards to what is and isn't funny.

Well done boro. Rode their luck in the first half, but we weren't robbed and we were not crap. We don't need to change the manager or sell half the squad. On the day, boro deserved it. Any team can lose one game.

Barcon said:
rapidCT said:
chabal said:
Nobody understands Barcon's jokes.

It's part of his appeal.
And who is to blame? Nobody or Barcon?
Just kidding, I don t need another of his jokes. :)

There you go, a little bit of fun. Now, don't listen to Drone or Chabal, they will steer you in the wrong direction in regards to what is and isn't funny.
Well, I will leasten to everyone who doesn t call me a rag(or cocksucker) every 2 words. It seams like rag and imputation of being a rag is the main sheet here. I can smile to bad/good/critic/sheety/ironic jokes, as long as I can understand it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

watbur said:
I actually smiled when the 2nd went as it was great to see REAL fans having a brilliant day out.
Try watching City away sometime then sunshine.
Didn't see many tourists when we won 4-1 at Sunderland in December. Or aren't we real fans? Tosser.
Might be some tickets left for Stoke. Night match away in February so again there won't be any tourists. Are you going?

mammutly said:
Well done boro. Rode their luck in the first half, but we weren't robbed and we were not crap. We don't need to change the manager or sell half the squad. On the day, boro deserved it. Any team can lose one game.

far too sensible , please refrain from posting , and leave this forum to closet rags and drama queens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.