Post Match Thread: City vs Boro

1. The defence has looked dodgy all season - pick your best group and stick by them.
2. No midfield enforcer - get one in quickly.
3. Shooting - for Christ's sake somebody have a go.
4. Corners - words fail me.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
jauganaut said:
bluemanc1994 said:
Absolutely pathetic 2nd half. But as long as we enjoyed our trip to Abu Dhabi...

Need an absolute miracle to beat Chelsea next week

Miracle ? We need the Big bang

You mean chelsea that side that just conceded 4 to a third tier side?
Yeh mate Chelsea Reserves!

@BluePhil8 said:
Chippy_boy said:
jayblue said:
Kolarov, boyata, Fernando , sagna , navas and milner wouldn't get anywhere near Chelsea's squad.

Correct.
Funny since Mourinho has done several interviews where he has said he wanted Kolarov at Madrid but we got him.

What, you mean Mourinho in bigging up opposition players shock? He always does this, to make any successes he has seem even more impressive. He was constantly banging on last season about what marvellous players we had in every position. I don't believe him for 1 second.

Let the seniors save things and then bring in the youngsters, don't put it on them to turn things around, and they will turn around you can count on that

argyle said:
Don't even know where to start with that performance.

Just to single one player out though, Fernando, dear oh dear.

IMHO Fernando is not as good as Fernandinho

Juan King said:
Just watching it back, we should have had 2 pens. Dowd is a bag of shite!

He didn't see the handball, IMO, the way he gesticulated and looked to his assistant I think showed that. Costly fucking error if that is the case.

He deffo saw Clayton clamber all over Aguero, which was as much of a foul as the one that got Arsenal a pen last week.

This sort of thing happens too often to us.

OB1 said:
Juan King said:
Just watching it back, we should have had 2 pens. Dowd is a bag of shite!

He didn't see the handball, IMO, the way he gesticulated and looked to his assistant I think showed that. Costly fucking error if that is the case.

He deffo saw Clayton clamber all over Aguero, which was as much of a foul as the one that got Arsenal a pen last week.

This sort of thing happens too often to us.

Coincidence.

Gutted that we're out

I'm sure the club see it as a great opportunity to overcome FFP, every FA Cup weekend we'll be in Abu Dhabi??

Lucrative sponsorship opportunities!

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
I feel fucking sick.

I think that's our best chance of silverware gone for this season. What's worse is I can see the fucking rags winning it!

I've just commented to my wife that they will muddle their way to a trophy - which pisses us both off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.