Post Match Thread | City vs Borussia Monchengladbach (14/09/16)

Thought we were in for the usual bollocks when Keane said you cant put Aguero in the same category as Suarez, but it was a full on wankathon after that.

Lee Dixon bemused that we didn't sign another striker? We have a back up striker with a BETTER strike rate last season than our no. 1 striker. We have at least 4, maybe 5, players that could play as a false 9. Oh, and we're signing Gabriel Jesus in January, Brazil's new number 9. Signing a new striker would have been a dumb move.

There was a passage of play in the second half with aleks almost playing inside right. After the ball went forward he went to head back to left back (or near there) but stones signalled to him to stay central, and he did. A great performance all round.

Brilliant tonight. Great to see Ilkay Gündogan finally make his City début and I was very impressed. His passing is superb and I was delighted that he lasted 80 minutes after being out since May.

Kun at his magnificent best with his goals and great for Nacho to get another one.

MotM? Yann Sommer. Some of the saves he made were stunning and if it wasn't for his display, it could easily have been double figures. City's best player was Fernandinho, IMHO.

I mentioned it in the Matchday Forum, but when the City team was read out pre-match, some twat behind us (in block 328) booed - yes booed - Jesús Navas.

A village somewhere is plainly missing its idiot. If you're reading this, give your head a serious fucking wobble, you twat!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.