Post Match Thread | City vs Borussia Monchengladbach (14/09/16)

It's breath taking and sublime
My only concern is injuries after last season's farcical numbers going down.
Delph for one is ridiculous, always breaking down.

Delph could be super human fit every week and would barely make the match day squad under Pep.

Him being injured is not going to affect our season trust me.

We look all over the place but play so organised. Its so strange, I remember at one point we had Sergio and f'dino as our furthest two players back trying to win the ball off their striker. Reminds me of playing in school and just playing where you want.

What a signing Stones is. He just brings a sense of calm and composure to the whole team. It all starts from him.

totally agree. Im not sure how old you are, but he reminds me so much of Alan Hansen. Cool and calm on the ball and not afraid to bring it out from the back and he can defend! I dont know where this bollocks has come about him not being able to defend! him, kolarov and ota have been bloody imperious so far! Ota and kolarov seem like 2 new signings! they are unrecognizable from the way they played last year.

This Pep guy is a decent coach isnt he? ;-)

Totally dominant from start to finish. Most impressive to me was the off-the-ball movement from the entire team. Our improvement in the short time that Pep has been in charge is phenomenal.
The off the ball movement is indeed wonderful to behold.

Every game so far has seen us absolutely dominate the first half, go a bit quiet for 35 of the second and then turn it up again for the last 10. Last night I thought we came out after the break much improved. Terrific stuff!

And Bravo is as cool as the other side of a pillow.

We are playing with a hunger that went missing last season.
Pep seems to have reinvigorated players like Sterling and Kolarov and we now seem to know where we should be on the pitch.
Stones looks class and in Gundogan we have a player who can move between defensive duties and being the late arrival in the box.
Special mention to KDB who yet again was amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.