Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

I'm more than happy!! I have never stated any argument or discontent with the way things are going. My point was merely than Navas is most definitely our weak link offensively and I imagine will be phased out when we are at full strength.
Phased out ?? seriously WTF

we have won 5 conceded none and scored 11..... tell me where in that stat is he a weak link...

Last edited:
Watched it at the showing in the Legends Lounge. They must have used a very dodgy stream as it kept freezing, including when Ken Nacho came on. - Most only realised he was on when he scored. But yours truly was emptying some of the free beer so missed the goal.
Good win, thought the first half was even but we were the better team after the break and could have scored through bloody Navas and could have had a pen or two; the obvious early one and another in the dying seconds.
But five out of five without conceding is a brilliant start.
And I see Jose is now blaming a computer fault for not being able to hold a pre-match technical meeting. He's running out of people to blame.

Phased out ?? seriously WTF

Some people just don't understand a squad system (or any system for that matter). They seem to think it's possible to have 22 players the standard of Silva or Aguero. Ah well - just smile kindly, nod then move on

Arrogance about what? He's definitely a better player than me! It's based on the facts that he provides/produces next to nothing game in game out. Ok he runs and tracks back and stretches the game with his width but that isn't enough to be a starter in this team with what we want to achieve.
You just need to read this thread to see how hypercritical some are becoming, the arrogance is suggesting he's shit, as opposed to a member of the squad which won a difficult game away. There are better players but he does his job and never hides. I agree his final ball is poor but his play creates space, just as sterling does at the moment

Strange that Bony is getting a few knocks here. His hold up play was brilliant, he must have set up at least three chances on the edge of the box with his back to goal.

Agree 100%. He's a master at hold up and creating and his input goes unnoticed by many, a bit like Navas, if they're not scoring they must be crap! I assume he gets so much shit on here because he's a striker and not scoring. IMO it still looks like he's in awe of Kun and some others in the team so prefers to provide. I really believe once he starts to net a few he'll go from strength to strength.

Great win when it looked like a certain Point. Not our best performance but we come away with 3 points just hope Sergio is ok.
Not very fluid at times but without sterling & Silva kinda understandable.
Only downsides Bony who for me is no improvement on Dzeko and navas who not only cannot find a man with a corner can now not find the target go from 10 yards!
Thought de bruyne looked Good on his debut and 11 out of 11 now so let's keep em coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.