Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Great win, plus we had to really dig in, which showed a tremendous team spirit. Although the injury to Aguero wasn't welcome, it in fact forced our manager to play the tried and trusted 4-5-1 formation which now has resulted in 11 straight league wins on the trot.

I'm scratching my head as to why he didn't start in that formation, if anyone can provide an answer I'm all ears? I'm totally baffled by his decision to start the game 4-4-2.

Great win bearing in mind we didn't risk Silva, or Stirling and wrapped them in cotton wool which might just pay us back in spades, plus it also looks like Sergio is fine following his tweets.

What a great day and win, CTID

Totally agree, with the players we have up front, he might not score many, but he'll create many many chances. I though he had a good game.

I started off this afternoon following the match thread, but it was so annoying, with the "he's shit", and "he's shit", and "he's shit", I gave up before half time. I fully expected us to look like we did for much of last season, but was pleasantly surprised with how we were first half, and delighted with our second half performance, especially with who we were missing.

I think he did ok. Not great but not shite either. A solid game.

Best fans in the PL? Not on today's showing, they weren't. I'd never wish an injury on a player, even a rag. Classless display by them today.
*ahem*

article-2590183-1C90425800000578-744_634x376.jpg
article-2591411-1CA3F27400000578-155_634x575.jpg

The best thing about today's result, is that in the end we out bullied the bully, they tried to bully us, it worked for a while, but our quality (and the fact we can give it back), turned the tide, we should all be very bullish about today's result, yes it was close, but there's no doubt we deserved the win, and Palace played well.

West Ham (home)
Sunderland (away)
Spurs (away)
Newcastle (home)

To beat Arsenal's 14 game win record

Would that have been given a penalty if it wasn't flagged for offside when Joe caught the ball and momentum took him outside the box?
Deffo penalty against nasri, even the highlights shown it was a miss call by the ref

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.