Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Like those games of the 2011/2012 season. Hope it continue like that and increase the gap on the 2nd.

The back line is doing well with the offsides

Bloody sweet that win today .
All these injuries and we still win .
Made up for the young lad that scored today .
Also glad Aguero ok .

Bloody sweet that win today .
All these injuries and we still win .
Made up for the young lad that scored today .
Also glad Aguero ok .
Exactly, could of quite easily drew or lost with so many injuries and facing a tough Palace side or got carried away with our form and not given 100%, but this is title winning form. I know it's early and there's a lot of tough games coming up, but we've got to be happy with the result and mentality of the team.

Just saw the Dann hatchet job on MOTD.

A line has to he drawn. When you have opposition players deliberately injuring Silva by targeting his ankle and Agüero by just booting his knee. Should have been a straight red allnday long the thuggish bastard.

I thought Sagna, Mangala, Kompany, Nasri, de Bruyne, and Bony all had very good games, very disciplined performances all of them.

Agree with others,especially KDB, but Mangala was not good. Gave the ball away and caught for pace a few times and positionally poor for me.

Just saw the Dann hatchet job on MOTD.

A line has to he drawn. When you have opposition players deliberately injuring Silva by targeting his ankle and Agüero by just booting his knee. Should have been a straight red allnday long the thuggish bastard.

Looked bad at the time and, having seen it now on TV, I think Dann should have gone: the challenge is dangerous because you should not be hacking a guy's knee, that's not a tackle.

Agree with others,especially KDB, but Mangala was not good. Gave the ball away and caught for pace a few times and positionally poor for me.
I watched the full 90 minutes and Mangala gave the ball away twice, and was out of position a couple of times, once after his own mistake. Didn't see him caught for pace, and otherwise he didn't put a foot wrong.

The knob on SKY said "Mongala gives the ball away again, the first time he did it, can't even get the lads name right, watch the game ignore the commentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.