Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Would that have been given a penalty if it wasn't flagged for offside when Joe caught the ball and momentum took him outside the box?
Deffo penalty against nasri, even the highlights shown it was a miss call by the ref
A penalty for handling it outside the box?

Would that have been given a penalty if it wasn't flagged for offside when Joe caught the ball and momentum took him outside the box?
Deffo penalty against nasri, even the highlights shown it was a miss call by the ref

It couldn't be a penalty as it would have been deliberate handball outside the box. probably would have resulted in a red card for Joe, and a direct free kick on the edge of the box for them.

It was a penalty against Nasri, the ref was fooking awful.

Great win today - Who was your MOM ? - I would say either Nasri , Kompany or Hart. No one outstanding player but a very good team effort

It couldn't be a penalty as it would have been deliberate handball outside the box. probably would have resulted in a red card for Joe, and a direct free kick on the edge of the box for them.

It was a penalty against Nasri, the ref was fooking awful.

I doubt it would be a red. It wasn't deliberate, his momentum took him over the line.

colin-farrell.gif
Hahaha thought i'd throw in some more bull shit on here to go with the deserve a draw bollocks..

Aren't I just pressures of having 3 young kids

oh I know what that's like. I got both grandsons dumped on me ten minutes after I'd surfaced from my pit. It was only supposed to be for 30 minutes max, but their dad fell asleep and didn't come to pick them up. I missed the whole first half and only managed to watch the second because they had both wore themselves out and fell asleep.

oh I know what that's like. I got both grandsons dumped on me ten minutes after I'd surfaced from my pit. It was only supposed to be for 30 minutes max, but their dad fell asleep and didn't come to pick them up. I missed the whole first half and only managed to watch the second because they had both wore themselves out and fell asleep.

Haha standard grandad rules sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.