Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Great win, plus we had to really dig in, which showed a tremendous team spirit. Although the injury to Aguero wasn't welcome, it in fact forced our manager to play the tried and trusted 4-5-1 formation which now has resulted in 11 straight league wins on the trot.

I'm scratching my head as to why he didn't start in that formation, if anyone can provide an answer I'm all ears? I'm totally baffled by his decision to start the game 4-4-2.

Great win bearing in mind we didn't risk Silva, or Stirling and wrapped them in cotton wool which might just pay us back in spades, plus it also looks like Sergio is fine following his tweets.

What a great day and win, CTID
Apparently Grim Up North can answer why Pellers started with 442. I gave up trying to fathom out what the fuck he was on about tbh, so maybe you'll have better luck than I did.......

I'm not prone to hyperbole, but that felt like a big win today.

They were in good form, and really up for it. With the injuries we had, three points is a huge result. We are looking very, very good at the moment.

Nasri and De Bruyne were excellent, and it was a hard fought but well deserved win. Good times.

On hols in Australia and missed my first game in about 2 years.

How bad is the Aguero injury? Is there any hope for the Juve game?

Anyone else think John Motson - MOTD - should be "put out to grass". Terrible commentary.

I'm not prone to hyperbole, but that felt like a big win today.

They were in good form, and really up for it. With the injuries we had, three points is a huge result. We are looking very, very good at the moment.

Nasri and De Bruyne were excellent, and it was a hard fought but well deserved win. Good times.

It sure did,especially when it looked nailed on for a point. Although it is very early days still you feel if we stretch that lead to eight points or more over second place we will take some catching.

It sure did,especially when it looked nailed on for a point. Although it is very early days still you feel if we stretch that lead to eight points or more over second place we will take some catching.

I'm an eternal pessimist, but I just feel, even at this early stage, that we are comfortably the best team in this division.

By all means quote this in May if it goes tits up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.