Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Massive result that was. No Silva, no Sterling, Kun goes down, and young Kelechi steps up. What a great first goal! To be honest, I didn't even notice that he had already come on. 5 clean sheets to start the year is incredible, Joe will blow the competition out of the water for the Golden Glove. Let's hope Kun will be alright for Tuesday!

The clean sheet is the big bonus, being proven right about the need for another striker is the down side.

Excellent result Palace were a disgrace trying to kick us off the park. KDB looked very good Nasri was much better in the center and defence again very strong.

Gutted tho Chesterfield conceed in 94th min to cost me £510 :-(

Unlucky with the bet mate

Well glad that's over! Navas didn't have his best game!!
Great win in the end. Thought Nacho should have come on earlier but what a contribution from the young man. Let's get the injuries sorted and go again. " we fight to the enddddd"

I missed the entire first half. A ten minute spot of babysitting turned into 3 fucking hours. I saw enough to know that ref was a ****. Blatant pen on Nasri not given and every time we touched them we got a yellow card. Really chuffed for Kelachi and well pleased with another win and a clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.