Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Have always thought he's just another Aaron Lennon only Lennon looks in good form at the moment.

Honestly, Sterling isn't as good as we all wished he'd be and he won't either, we all looked at him as being world class one day, never and people can copy this and shove it down my throat if I'm wrong. However he can become a solid player like Navas or Pedro.

No way was it a penalty but it took for us to go 1-0 down before we started to play and we have no excuse for that......I just hope the horrible decision from the ref doesnt cover up for the fact we just didnt do enough again today and didnt make enough chances in front of goal....I want to blame the loss on the ref but truth is, we were just not good enough again and again couldnt beat a top 5 team.....lucky for us the rags go beat yesterday or I'd be getting worried about our top 4 place....

I'm with you on the tempo of our game as its often far too slow but that's been with this squad under both Bob and now Pellegrini's and is very much the players at fault imo.

We have had years of sides sitting off and allowing us time and possession and have got away with it but they are no longer doing that and we can't adapt and even with Pep here now, we wouldn't do it as this side has run its race.

Ref aside, we came up against athletes and pace and hunger again today and we where found wanting for large parts.

Haven't agreed much over the years have we, but you are quite right here.

A combination of a less than top quality manager, far too many injuries, key players past their sell by, and a lot of money wasted on average players have led us to this. Pep has some sorting out to do.

Honestly, Sterling isn't as good as we all wished he'd be and he won't either, we all looked at him as being world class one day, never and people can copy this and shove it down my throat if I'm wrong. However he can become a solid player like Navas or Pedro.

I will do exactly that.

In fact, Sterling will be the best player in the league in a few years.

Laughable that some people are calling out Sterling. Aguero was the worst city player on the pitch today. His touch was awful, decision making worse. Several occasions where sterling had acres of space in front of him, yet aguero never passes to him. All season it's been that way. But let's hang the manager and young sterling. Seems the route most are going these days. Sterling played as well as he could have with the support he was getting. Not to say he played great, but he is being deployed to support the spine of the team. It's quite obvious he doesn't have a license to do what he wants...

We sat back and absorbed pressure on the first half, which is what half the forum was asking for all week, yet we curse the team for being boring and slow. Looked like a page out of Mancini's book all half. If he was in the dugout, people would be focusing on the sad sad reality that the worst penalty I've ever seen has gone against us and it changed the complexion of the game.

100% better performance than last week. Hats to Arsenal for keeping us 6 pts in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.